The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

CAN WE PLZ HAVE MORE MAKE-UP OPTIONS??

Girl_Number8
Girl_Number8
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Can we get more make-up options for our toons?? irl I love my make-up and I have tons of choices. I can do so much with just one Urban Decay's naked pallet alone. Can we get more eyeshadows, lipsticks, and eyebrow options? The eyebrows in game are horrid. :s If I had eyebrows like that I wouldn't even leave the house. Also, could you put more in the store, I have been noticing of late all make-up is in the crown crates. :)
Edited by Girl_Number8 on October 29, 2017 5:54PM
  • ArcaneBlue
    ArcaneBlue
    ✭✭✭
    I am not that into cosmetics and makeups but I must admit, that red lip tint I got from the free crown crate looks horrific. looks like a 3 year old child makeup job_ with a crayon. wish it looked more "natural", not just some super bold red colour slapped on your characher's lips
    #teamEmeric
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as the person who did the lipsticks from the Reaper's Crates gets fired and isn't allowed to touch them. In fact, they don't have to be fired. They can get a job in maintenance, or something.
    ArcaneBlue wrote: »
    I am not that into cosmetics and makeups but I must admit, that red lip tint I got from the free crown crate looks horrific. looks like a 3 year old child makeup job_ with a crayon. wish it looked more "natural", not just some super bold red colour slapped on your characher's lips
    The person who did those (I won't call them an "artist") doesn't understand how to make colors soft and transluscent. They're terrible.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on October 31, 2017 5:07AM
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hahaha, yeah, it is horrific! To me it looks like the joker lips, lol. :smiley:
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    As long as the person who did the lipsticks from the Reaper's Crates gets fired and isn't allowed to touch them. In fact, they don't have to be fired. They can get a job in maintenance, or something.
    The person who did those (I won't call them an "artist") doesn't understand how to make colors soft and transluscent. They're terrible.

They need a woman's touch here, one that wears make-up.

*hint *hint ZoS I am available for this. o:) I promise I won't fix the server.
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on October 31, 2017 4:47PM
  • Midori_Oku
    Midori_Oku
    ✭✭✭
    I want a green lipstick!
    Midori Oku - Female High Elf - Magicka Sorcerer
    Allesse Nightvale - Female Wood Elf - Stamina Dragonknight
    Raelette Velaoche - Female Breton - Magicka Templar
  • Oreliane
    Oreliane
    ✭✭
    Can we get more make-up options for our toons?? irl I love my make-up and I have tons of choices. I can do so much with just one Urban Decay's naked pallet alone. Can we get more eyeshadows, lipsticks, and eyebrow options? The eyebrows in game are horrid. :s If I had eyebrows like that I wouldn't even leave the house. Also, could you put more in the store, I have been noticing of late all make-up is in the crown crates. :)

Totally agree !