The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Will we be able to buy sound in the crown store? Will it be a DLC?

Berenhir
Berenhir
✭✭✭✭✭
I really used to enjoy having ingame sound when playing in Cyrodiil. Is there going to be a DLC or even a new Chapter that will reintroduce sound to the game?
Maybe the basemorph abilities can have a sound with ESO plus and you just have to buy the sound of the morphed ones?

I am so excited!
PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Ahanu2
    Ahanu2
    ✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »
    I really used to enjoy having ingame sound when playing in Cyrodiil. Is there going to be a DLC or even a new Chapter that will reintroduce sound to the game?
    Maybe the basemorph abilities can have a sound with ESO plus and you just have to buy the sound of the morphed ones?

I am so excited!

lol no they don't fix bugs in cyrodiil unless it's by accident because it affected pve as well. not even for money. if they ever do a big update that is specifically to fix bugs and update/improve/add to pvp in cyrodiil, i will swallow my own head.

now that you mention it though, i think a whole skill line crownstore item would be cool, maybe it could add passives to fix infinite loading screens or one to reduce 5 second latency to 2 seconds. or an ability that makes it so you can bypass the 'you are too far from this object' bug on transitus shrine. a damage ability that incorporates rubberbanding might be neat as well. and my final idea is they should sell the private version of miat's addon, like 5,000 crowns. badass
    Edited by Ahanu2 on November 1, 2017 4:02AM
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    I'd buy it, I miss my sound in Cyro too :/
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • Zagnut123Zagnut123
    Zagnut123Zagnut123
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahanu2 wrote: »
    Berenhir wrote: »

I am so excited!

lol no they don't fix bugs in cyrodiil unless it's by accident because it affected pve as well. not even for money. if they ever do a big update that is specifically to fix bugs and update/improve/add to pvp in cyrodiil, i will swallow my own head.

now that you mention it though, i think a whole skill line crownstore item would be cool, maybe it could add passives to fix infinite loading screens or one to reduce 5 second latency to 2 seconds. or an ability that makes it so you can bypass the 'you are too far from this object' bug on transitus shrine. a damage ability that incorporates rubberbanding might be neat as well. and my final idea is they should sell the private version of miat's addon, like 5,000 crowns. badass

this bug affects pve as well btw
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice post

Id buy a housing item that plays music I like in my house though