The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Damage Shield

Vimora
Vimora
✭✭✭✭
I see this in 4-man dungeons sometimes. Someone puts an insane amount of damage shield on everyone so that no one could die even if they wanted to. What is this skill or set or whatever does it?
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alliance Support Barrier Ultimate?
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Barrier, yep ^
  • Vimora
    Vimora
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or dks magma armor or bone shield from undaunted.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or dks magma armor or bone shield from undaunted.

I hadn't even thought of magma armor, that could have been it too. Bone shield probably not though, ally has to activate a synergy and it's only 60% health. Even with a 20k health DD that's just 12k compared to the 21 or 30k magma and barrier would be respectively.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

I use Brands of Imperium armor set, Barrier skill, Igneous Shields skill, and Bone Wall skill.

Depending on my health and CP allocation, my Imperium shield can go up to 16-18k and Barrier up to 18k -22k.

• Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Health DK tanks can do it. Basically makes healers redundant.