The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please disable interactive collectibles near dolmens

• KRBMMO
    KRBMMO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jusey1 wrote: »
    I never joined any groups like this nor do I care about clearing dolmens at all. I personally don't get the attraction of doing dolmens on repeat like this... Sure, I'll clear them out if one is active near me but I don't go out of my way to do it.

I did a Dolmen exp Grind for the first time this event and have to say it's worth it (for me): EXP scroll + Even EXP bonus + Training gear. Survivability was basically a non-issue. I got 2 toons from 10-50 in two 6-hour days each. I prefer it this way because now when they do their overland quests, dungeons, bosses, etc. all equipment drops will be CP 160.

But yeah, I'm pretty sick of Dolmens, lol. Fortunately I just need gold to buy overland jewelry.

And I don't think I would do it again unless it was during another Double EXP event.
  • IronCrystal
    IronCrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    It's much worse when you place a cake in front of a door during a trial and screw up a speedrun.

As funny as it is.

The real measure of endgame PVE is not your HM clears, or your group DPS, but the amount of cakes you can put on the final chest in Maw.

I was gonna say this until I saw you posted it.

This is exactly what we do.
    Make PC NA raiding great again!

Down with drama!

What Mechanics Healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer

Homestead Raid Scores
    vHRC 157,030
    vAA 138,287
    vSO 153,393
    vMoL 154,550

Not raiding in Morrowind