The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Spell Power Cure sash divines

Odin1088
Odin1088
I am CP 382 Breton Templar healer wearing all divines SPC and Worm Cult except for my sash. Is there a way to maximize the chances and time of getting a SPC sash such as only run WGT to a certain point, look for something, etc? I have gotten plenty of SPC sashes, but none of them have been divines. I have been running this off and on for months. Recently I read a post on the forum from 2016 saying the sash drops only from the first boss. That might have been true in 2016. I have no clue, but I know for a fact that it has been patched since then because I have found sashes in a chest, from mobs, and from the 2nd boss. I have gotten several sashes in invigorating, reinforced, sturdy, maybe infused, etc, but never divine. Should I just continue running it like I am or is there a way I can cut down on time such as only running a couple bosses? When I first read that it drops only from the first boss, I ran WGT's first boss with a friend, left, ran the first boss again, left, etc, but then one time I did the dungeon all the way through and found one in a chest and off the 2nd boss so I know that it drops other places. Thank you.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    transmutation.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • tommalmm
    tommalmm
    ✭✭✭
    Use key fragments you've got during farming runs to open vault chest in WGT. Two items per 150 key fragments. You can also buy some and try your luck. But as it has been already said. Transmutation is a thing now, use it. It was added specifically for cases like yours.
    Edited by tommalmm on October 31, 2017 8:20AM
  • Odin1088
    Odin1088
    I'm on the XBOX One so I don't have transmutation for another week. I can wait that long, but do you need to have points in any crafting? I read you have to have a trait researched. Is that true? I'm not a crafter.
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odin1088 wrote: »
    I'm on the XBOX One so I don't have transmutation for another week. I can wait that long, but do you need to have points in any crafting? I read you have to have a trait researched. Is that true? I'm not a crafter.

Ye research it.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your first trait can be learned in 6 hours, go find a Divines Sash and research it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Mapurr
    Mapurr
    ✭✭
    SPC sash will only drop from the 2nd boss (the one that consists of 3 smaller bosses). It's definitely the most annoying piece to get. You can use key fragments like some others said, or retrait it now that we have transmutation.
    PC/NA
    Elysium