Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Foolhardy- Stamplar pvp build for update 16: Clockwork City

• BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is relevant to my interests....

Dill are you running all weapon dmg enchants on BP jewelry?
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dillpat wrote: »
    Rohaus wrote: »
    Been playing with this set for a couple days now. Skoria is solid but Blood Spawn trumps due to added survival...

Tonight I am going to try the setup with Legion... love my bone pirate though...

How much damage increase does concussion give? Sure seemed to give a nice damage increase!

Nothing touches 7th imo. No cooldown on the 1200 heal, that isn't affected by Battle Spirit. Pair it with Troll King which can be proc'd by 7th. Add your damage set of choice (mine being Heem Ja) and you don't even need that much recovery you will be killing that fast you can repent all the bodies. I have 1 cost reduction, 2 Weapon dmg glyphs on jewellery. 1400 Stam recovery using Serpent and Dubious or Lava Foot.

try rav+ 7th, i have the robust rav neck so i can run both and still hold a decent stamina pool but imo that is better than hem-ja unless u fighting a zerg

I'm always fighting zergs. This is a pure Cyrodiil set up, Heem Ja is up 100% during the fights and 7th. I did try Ravager and 7th and Slimecraw for a while. Nothing compares to this latest build, for what I need it for.

WAIt wait wait. Heem Jas procs off of anyone in your group getting a kill? I always thought it required a death blow from the wearer to proc
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Been playing with this set for a couple days now. Skoria is solid but Blood Spawn trumps due to added survival...

Tonight I am going to try the setup with Legion... love my bone pirate though...

How much damage increase does concussion give? Sure seemed to give a nice damage increase!

Nothing touches 7th imo. No cooldown on the 1200 heal, that isn't affected by Battle Spirit. Pair it with Troll King which can be proc'd by 7th. Add your damage set of choice (mine being Heem Ja) and you don't even need that much recovery you will be killing that fast you can repent all the bodies. I have 1 cost reduction, 2 Weapon dmg glyphs on jewellery. 1400 Stam recovery using Serpent and Dubious or Lava Foot.

try rav+ 7th, i have the robust rav neck so i can run both and still hold a decent stamina pool but imo that is better than hem-ja unless u fighting a zerg

I'm always fighting zergs. This is a pure Cyrodiil set up, Heem Ja is up 100% during the fights and 7th. I did try Ravager and 7th and Slimecraw for a while. Nothing compares to this latest build, for what I need it for.

WAIt wait wait. Heem Jas procs off of anyone in your group getting a kill? I always thought it required a death blow from the wearer to proc

Lol giving away nukes like candy, what could possibly go wrong?
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is relevant to my interests....

Dill are you running all weapon dmg enchants on BP jewelry?

yes i am, sorry
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    Going to try this on a dk with seventh legion; but also going to set up my stamina warden with it and plague doctor to level up is undaunted

yer alot of people run this for pve from what ive heard but works decent well in pvp too, great set for yoloing around and i i did consider 7th. id say go for 3 healthy jewl with 7th, ik there is a robust ring, and then run the lava food for 4.5k ish stam and 460 recovery as the healthy jewl and heavy will give you all the health you need.

btw when the new/next yt videos coming out?

That’s generally what I do, nothing wrong with running healthy jewelry when you can do stamina/stamina recovery food. Use to work amazing with greenpact

I still need to try out cyrodiil crest and fasalla combo though
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Going to try this on a dk with seventh legion; but also going to set up my stamina warden with it and plague doctor to level up is undaunted

yer alot of people run this for pve from what ive heard but works decent well in pvp too, great set for yoloing around and i i did consider 7th. id say go for 3 healthy jewl with 7th, ik there is a robust ring, and then run the lava food for 4.5k ish stam and 460 recovery as the healthy jewl and heavy will give you all the health you need.

That’s generally what I do, nothing wrong with running healthy jewelry when you can do stamina/stamina recovery food. Use to work amazing with greenpact

if you using a s/b crest isnt worth it as you have reverb debuff
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

doing DW/two hander on templar

• Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭

doing DW/two hander on templar

hmmm, personally not a fan of dw as i say in the guide but i can see where you are coming from with that setup.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    At first look... I didn’t think much of this set... now I am
    Onboard! Thanks!

same here thx too.
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They don't even have to be in group.
    PC EU
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Isn't if something dies within 28m?
    Edited by Waffennacht on November 2, 2017 9:35PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Isn't if something dies within 28m?

Yes if an enemy dies in 28m range gain major beserk for 3 seconds.
    The problem is the 3 second duration you need to be fighting already to get full usage of the set. If you run in a destro blob it's awesome 100% major beserk uptime is just so nice for small-scale and solo it's not that good as you often have to use your ult to get the kill
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    medium armour build will be coming soon guys, ty for such huge interest and positive comments :)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    medium armour build will be coming soon guys, ty for such huge interest and positive comments :)

I'm loving my Ranger builds. They do well and definitely look good while doing it.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭

I'm loving my Ranger builds. They do well and definitely look good while doing it.

ranger builds?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ranger builds?

Bow, and I'm stealing some of your ideas fyi
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dillpat , I've been using livewire to proc off my back bar S&B with front bar 2h on stamwarden. That thing is ridiculous.

@caeliusstarbreaker , it does seem to be a lesser, but similar increase in damage to something like ravager/alchemist proccing.

I'm running a heal-oriented tank with 5x livewire back bar S&B, 5x 7th Legion, 2x Malubeth with lingering health + speed pots and an asylum 2h.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What stage vampire do you use?
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @Dillpat , I've been using livewire to proc off my back bar S&B with front bar 2h on stamwarden. That thing is ridiculous.

@caeliusstarbreaker , it does seem to be a lesser, but similar increase in damage to something like ravager/alchemist proccing.

I'm running a heal-oriented tank with 5x livewire back bar S&B, 5x 7th Legion, 2x Malubeth with lingering health + speed pots and an asylum 2h.

nice to have inspire u to use a crap set :P