Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Foolhardy- Stamplar pvp build for update 16: Clockwork City

Dillpat
Dillpat
✭✭✭
Following my last build, i thought i would update it for the current patch. there is no problems with the old build and is still super strong and viable just i wanted to change things up and try a different setup.

crappy pic so you can see how cool the apostle style looks :) perfect for a stamplar.
BJqsXXx.png

It's a S/B setup with 2h back bar but you can easily run DW if u with too for this but imo it works better as S/B, for my play style as i dont like DW. Reminds me too much of PVE.
You can run this as a 2h for your main damage, i do at times but my current bar setup, as you will see, may look confusing but works well for my style.
It is called Foolhardy because i run of the sets I run allowing me to be incredibly tanky yet able to do terrific damage.
Gear

Bone pirate is an amazing stamina set due to giving max stats and recovery. It is perfect for stamplar as they have to sustain with out much class passive support.
Livewire may sound like an odd choice but the 8% increased healing makes it feel back like I have major mending again, and the proc not only gives me a nice heal which can keep me alive vs big groups, but also applies minor vulnerability to enemies which increases my damage done to them by 8%. The range of the proc is with in the range that my jabs and other skills will be in meaning that any one i am currently fighting will be effected unless they are keeping their distance or running away.
Skoria is because it is an undodgeable proc that hits solo and aoe hard. the cool down is shorter than Veli and Selene does not proc of dots which is why i do not like it. Furthermore skorias makes a sound upon proc so you know when it is coming while selene shows the enemy, literally.
i personally use skoria and slime crawl and swap between them, if i am solo though i run skoria for the damage.

I run 5 heavy with 2 medium
The bone pirate pieces (arms and belt, you need them to be small parts for max resistances)
Livewire pieces are chest, legs and boots for me and Sword/Shield front bar
On the back bar you can run VMA, MASTER or ASYLUM 2h sword or axe, maul works but its effect is negated by shields.
As the live wire is not crafted and you have to wear bone pirate armour, if you want to use 1 bone pirate weapon you can not run the "unique" 2h weap on back bar. So you must got 5/2

OsXhMGl.png

buffed stats.
h6bAedB.png

MUNDUS STONE
In the screenshots i was running serpent i was testing both warrior and serpent and had no problems fighting people with serpent.
You should get 1.6 unbuffed rec with warrior and 1.9k buffed but almost 4k weapon damage.
Your critical is mid 30s which should be fine, you focus on pure damage with stamplar instead of critical although criticals are always nice.

Enchants/Traits
MAX STAMINA on ALL IMPEN ARMOUR PIECES - my valkyn skoria shoulder is well fitted. Running 1 or 2 pieces well fitted is recommended depending on how much you dodge roll. You can run other sets aside valkyn, slime crawl, blood spawn and malubeth are all fun sets that aren't over cheese.
INCREASE WEAP DMG enchant on my 1h NIRN sword
POISION DAMAGE on my Back bar, mine is defending as i am waiting last few days for nirn 2h to finish researching so i can transmute it. Infused, precise, powered and decisive work too. If you run 2h front bar you should run NIRN 2h SWORD as each jab and each tick of other dots will receive 5% increased damage, also works well vs shields which mace does not.

Bar setup
as i do not duel much i would not recommend these exact bar setups for dueling although the build will work for dueling BUT livework works better in AOE situations of course.
you may want to slot on reverb, power of the light and heroic slash instead of some of the aoe focused setup i have. check out the bar setup from my "reckless" build for a more duel oriented setup

SOLO
the front bar is where you spend most of your time as its the s/b bar. you have your main heals and survivability skills along with bread and butter skill, jabs.

eTLz4xC.png

Repent on the the s/b bar to take advantage of the minor regeneration buff
Rune for major armour buff along with minor vitality and protection, pop it on chokes and when you are running in or getting pressured and healing
Cleanse to remove debuffs and dots, as we can no longer run shuffle we use this to get rid of snares
Jabs main AOE and single target skill and grants major critical chance, use it for damage and before healing or popping an ult so you get higher crit chance also the channeling of jabs will proc skoria
Vigor you main HOT heal which you want to keep ticking as much as possible
Ult: DBOS for aoe cc and burst, the dot will also proc skoria

Stampede to gap close and lock enemies down who try to run away, if you run vma 2h then the dot also helps proc-ing skoria.
Carve, yes i use carve, there are two reasons, 1 is the dot to proc skoria, the second is the minor heroism. due to the bar setup where alot of survivability skill are on the front bar we can not fit on heroic slash, also as an aoe in laggy situation (any time in cyro unless you are night capping or a dead camp) this has a higher chance of being registered on the server, furthermore it has a 7 meter range while heroic is only 5. this is the flex spot and you can swap in POL here as you get ult via passives for using it. i tend to swap between the two.
Reverse slice, Stamplars excel at AOE dmg so the AOE execute is perfect. Also using it will give you ULT if u use the asylum 2h.
Rally, no need for shuffle or momentum because of cleanse and the burst heal is super nice.
Ult: Bats for oh crap heal and diving into big groups.

Group
wHwJ615.png

Guard not only gives an ally more survivability but i get more mag recovery, but also helps me boost the damage of friends. The livewire set is amazing for stamplars but also if you have a mag DK in the group they can get power lash on any enemy who is effected and increasing their damage even more with guard.
In group i run remembrance because as well as DBOS so i have an AOE cc and an AOE mass heal depending on what is happening to group.

2h potential setup.

7EYED6L.png

you can swap heroic slash onto s/b bar and cun cleanse where carve is if you wish although it has shorter range.

CPs
personally i view cp as a personal setup that works for each person individually but my setup is as follows.

RED TREE
37 iron clad/63 resistant/28 thick skinned/49 hardy and elemental defender/4 quick recovery

GREEN TREE
51 warlord/64 mooncalf/64 tenacity/51 tumbling

BLUE TREE
23 blessed/9 shattering blows/51 master at arms/75 mighty 20 thurma/51 precise strikes/ 1 piercing
these cp are not perfect, i literally just added them ontop of that of my last build which is why for example there is 1 in piercing.

Consumables
Mii50tW.png

Feel free to comment away and say what ever you feel about this build.
Edited by Dillpat on October 28, 2017 10:00PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very well written guide, just thumbed through it as I'm at work. Looks pretty nifty
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Very well written guide, just thumbed through it as I'm at work. Looks pretty nifty

• MasterPleb
    MasterPleb
    ✭✭
    nice build mate, creative as always. that's what i like to see. see you in game :smile:
    PC EU
    EP :
    Rank 50 Magplar Lucy Titanfall
    PvE Magicka Warden Healer Chizuru

DC :
    Rank 50 Stamblade Larisa
    Rank 27 Stamden Rika
    Rank 18 Magblade Darth Pleb
    Rank 30 Stamcro Arrius Mine

AD :
    Rank 31 Stamplar Annie
    Rank 27 Mag Sorc Erina
    Rank 21 Mag dk Yuuki
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is the livewire heal affected by battle spirit? It should be... but with seventh legion being what it is, i figured i'd ask.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skoria is real nice on DW stamplar. Rending slashes, axe bleed,initial hit of potl counts as a dot and procs Skoria, jabs, double dot poisons, dawnbreaker. Proc rate is very high, however I've found that Skoria performs well in no Cp and 1v1, where as bloodspawn performs better in Cp enabled open world 1vx, and slimecraw performs best in Cp open world ballgroup/small scale play.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Big stats! Something different, I likey.

I tried the Asylum 2H but with my new build(made possible by trait change) there's not much need for an execute at all. Would work on my old SnB/2H build for sure which was a lot tankier. I like how Zos manages to indirectly buff tanks in PvP every single damn update :l
    PC EU
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    is the livewire heal affected by battle spirit? It should be... but with seventh legion being what it is, i figured i'd ask.

i haven't found a definite answer yet, but a few times now i have gone from 5% up to full from a proc with alot of people on me. I have seen it crit at times too and once vs a zerg when i had malu on and up so minor and major vitality with my minor mending and all the healing passives i got a 25k critical heal.
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Liam12548 wrote: »
    Skoria is real nice on DW stamplar. Rending slashes, axe bleed,initial hit of potl counts as a dot and procs Skoria, jabs, double dot poisons, dawnbreaker. Proc rate is very high, however I've found that Skoria performs well in no Cp and 1v1, where as bloodspawn performs better in Cp enabled open world 1vx, and slimecraw performs best in Cp open world ballgroup/small scale play.

yes i mix between them all, i just posed the build with skoria on to show stats with it, when i run blood spawn i tend to swap to warrior mundus as i can sustain fine with out bs and either stone but i just found better results.
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Big stats! Something different, I likey.

I tried the Asylum 2H but with my new build(made possible by trait change) there's not much need for an execute at all. Would work on my old SnB/2H build for sure which was a lot tankier. I like how Zos manages to indirectly buff tanks in PvP every single damn update :l

true it is annoying, i personally run the asylum 2h because i have it and master sword was pretty meh as cleave is just for ult gen or swapped for POL. the vma 2h would arguably be better for skoria procs and pressure but i do find when i get people low the ult gen from asylum is nice, but in a duel i would say vma > asylum
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    im considering putting out my medium armour build although i have a feeling quite a few sorcs wont like it, if you understand why you will know one of the sets I use, not to spam but for weaving and when they shield up with 1-5k health left which is annoying as.
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At first look... I didn’t think much of this set... now I am
    Onboard! Thanks!
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to try this on a dk with seventh legion; but also going to set up my stamina warden with it and plague doctor to level up is undaunted
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Rohaus wrote: »
    At first look... I didn’t think much of this set... now I am
    Onboard! Thanks!

ikr, at first it looked a bit like a weird set but then i thought about the proc potential and how well the range of it works with stamplars jabs range. its not the best 1vX build or dueling build but its just fun and funny to play when u want to yolo around cyro at prime.
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    Going to try this on a dk with seventh legion; but also going to set up my stamina warden with it and plague doctor to level up is undaunted

yer alot of people run this for pve from what ive heard but works decent well in pvp too, great set for yoloing around and i i did consider 7th. id say go for 3 healthy jewl with 7th, ik there is a robust ring, and then run the lava food for 4.5k ish stam and 460 recovery as the healthy jewl and heavy will give you all the health you need.

btw when the new/next yt videos coming out?
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been playing with this set for a couple days now. Skoria is solid but Blood Spawn trumps due to added survival...

Tonight I am going to try the setup with Legion... love my bone pirate though...

How much damage increase does concussion give? Sure seemed to give a nice damage increase!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shacklebreaker should be a decent alternative if you don't wanna farm the Pirate set...Blackheart Heaven is a pita.

I'm not really sold on 7th Legion, for PvP purposes anyway. You'd have to use stam reg glyphs on the jewelry, thereby basically canceling out the 5 piece bonus.
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Shacklebreaker should be a decent alternative if you don't wanna farm the Pirate set...Blackheart Heaven is a pita.

I'm not really sold on 7th Legion, for PvP purposes anyway. You'd have to use stam reg glyphs on the jewelry, thereby basically canceling out the 5 piece bonus.

if u ran shackle u would have to run healthy jewl. Bone pirate trumps shackle by a quite big margin though and there is no real alternative to bone pirate
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Been playing with this set for a couple days now. Skoria is solid but Blood Spawn trumps due to added survival...

Tonight I am going to try the setup with Legion... love my bone pirate though...

How much damage increase does concussion give? Sure seemed to give a nice damage increase!

if you want a damage set, go rav, rav bone pirate is a tested and true setup that has worked since 1 tamriel and i still run every now and then. i run multiple builds swapping depending on how i feel and this is my newest.
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya... I was previously running Bone Pirate + Ravager for a very long time... it is such a good combination!

However, I do very much enjoy trying out different sets... Livewire is supreme for small scale team fights!

I was thinking that another awesome combo... going tank mode with it and run Fasalla... an amazing debuff tank! And you probably could still get individual kills with that combo on lesser foes.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nothing touches 7th imo. No cooldown on the 1200 heal, that isn't affected by Battle Spirit. Pair it with Troll King which can be proc'd by 7th. Add your damage set of choice (mine being Heem Ja) and you don't even need that much recovery you will be killing that fast you can repent all the bodies. I have 1 cost reduction, 2 Weapon dmg glyphs on jewellery. 1400 Stam recovery using Serpent and Dubious or Lava Foot.
    PC EU
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll King is MUCH stronger on my Stamplar than my StamDK... due to the nerf of health regen in conjunction with Defile... sad... with Purge making it much more effective on Stamplar.

7th Legion is very powerful even more so on CP campaign.

But team fights... where you actually have a team together... livewire should be worn by at least 1 person... preferably a couple folks... amazing debuff that buffs your groups damage.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have to test live wire out. Solid guide bud.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭

thanks, livewire is very fun to mess around with
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    Troll King is MUCH stronger on my Stamplar than my StamDK... due to the nerf of health regen in conjunction with Defile... sad... with Purge making it much more effective on Stamplar.

But team fights... where you actually have a team together... livewire should be worn by at least 1 person... preferably a couple folks... amazing debuff that buffs your groups damage.

true apart from any sorc or mag user can easily give that debuff via wall of elements or any shock or storm skill.
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭

Nothing touches 7th imo. No cooldown on the 1200 heal, that isn't affected by Battle Spirit. Pair it with Troll King which can be proc'd by 7th. Add your damage set of choice (mine being Heem Ja) and you don't even need that much recovery you will be killing that fast you can repent all the bodies. I have 1 cost reduction, 2 Weapon dmg glyphs on jewellery. 1400 Stam recovery using Serpent and Dubious or Lava Foot.

try rav+ 7th, i have the robust rav neck so i can run both and still hold a decent stamina pool but imo that is better than hem-ja unless u fighting a zerg
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭

i was one of the first to use 7th, farmed it on the pts from one tamriel out of curiosity for the set and it has never fail to let me down :)
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dillpat wrote: »

Rough math I’m showing is it’s the the same dmg increase as a ravager proc. Granted it’s all from memory I’ll have to look at the numbers again when I get home. The healing % should counteract the wpn dmg loss of ravager.
    Which leads to the difference being a proc on dmg buff that persists, vs a purgeable debuff pbaoe with that accompanied heal.
    I’m going to have to make some gold to compare them vs each other. Since I’ll run both in medium.

Other areas of mention,
    Live wire proc will increase potl and proc dmg.
    Dmg will be a little lower when measuring pre proc values. Even at battle spirit buff, that live wire heal being crittable is a nice welcome thing since it may open up the ability to run dw/sb so we can have a defensive ulti in sb, especially combined with lingering speed pots.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭

Rough math I’m showing is it’s the the same dmg increase as a ravager proc. Granted it’s all from memory I’ll have to look at the numbers again when I get home. The healing % should counteract the wpn dmg loss of ravager.
    Which leads to the difference being a proc on dmg buff that persists, vs a purgeable debuff pbaoe with that accompanied heal.
    I’m going to have to make some gold to compare them vs each other. Since I’ll run both in medium.

Other areas of mention,
    Live wire proc will increase potl and proc dmg.
    Dmg will be a little lower when measuring pre proc values. Even at battle spirit buff, that live wire heal being crittable is a nice welcome thing since it may open up the ability to run dw/sb so we can have a defensive ulti in sb, especially combined with lingering speed pots.

i agree, one thing though is that many people do not know what the proc does, they do not know it is livewire and think that it is thunderbug or stormknight. hence why many dont cleanse or purge it straight away.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Gonna be running Livewire on my DK for group play.
    PC EU
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

try rav+ 7th, i have the robust rav neck so i can run both and still hold a decent stamina pool but imo that is better than hem-ja unless u fighting a zerg

I'm always fighting zergs. This is a pure Cyrodiil set up, Heem Ja is up 100% during the fights and 7th. I did try Ravager and 7th and Slimecraw for a while. Nothing compares to this latest build, for what I need it for.
    PC EU