The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion for Bank vault access for housing

Miaura
Miaura
✭✭✭
If there is to be no extra storage for houses, what about a bank access that would still not be too much of a competitor with the crowns only npc banker?

-The existing 5000 crowns npc banker can be placed in all of your houses, and he can travel with you and be used by your group, his only downside is that he cant open guild stores. And he is an npc so if you like to have one following you as a "pet" or liven up your house, there is that. Still, he is ridiculously expensive and possibly should be cause else the game would turn into "Tythis Andranos online"...
- The Housing vault I suggest would be a container, chest or whatever, to be placed in just one of your houses, but you could buy/craft one for each house.
- The chest could be purchased with crowns for about 1000 crowns; come on, not much more, cause it is only for one house per chest, does not follow you, talk or scratch its head. It could also be crafted by master writs, and the price should be kept reasonable so that people could sell/buy one for about 100k at guild stores.
- OR, if not craftable, besides the crowns option, they could be purchased from an achievement vendor after completing some reasonable achievement like the main quest or something that does not require chapters or dlc. Could have separate vendors sell it for a pve achievement like main quest, and PvP achievement like a specific PvP rank.

-Pros: houses would get a lot more functionality! Players would be more happy with their houses, thus also with the game, and would propably buy more houses/housing stuff with their crowns too. Many bank vaults would be sold for crowns.
-cons: a few less Tythis Andranos would be sold. This could propably be made up in the huge sales of the bank chests though! A few less people crowding banks at cities= making the cities less "lively". I dont see this as huge problem, ESO Eu cities seem lively enough for me to loose a few bank goers. I would still use both city and house, wichever felt more convenient at the moment.

- @ZOS_GinaBruno Hi, hoping the devs might consider something along these lines ;)

Edit) : ...and whether or not the guild stores should be included in the chest, well, of course I`d love to see that, but could live with just a bank to toss my junk in.

Cheers :)
Edited by Miaura on October 30, 2017 4:08PM
  • karrie7
    karrie7
    ✭✭✭
    5000 crowns is nothing compared to the time and effort you will save with him.I am even fine with paying like 2-3k more to upgrade him to have access to guild stores.Paying for cosmetics is *** so save your crows to actually buy something that will enhance your playing time experience.
    Edited by karrie7 on October 31, 2017 10:40AM