The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lag PS4 NA

Zildjian2112
Zildjian2112
✭✭✭
Anyone else getting crazy lag on PS4 NA the last coupe days? It was bad before but after the patch today its 10 times worse...
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. If anything, the game is running better for me after the patch (though that could be due to low pop secondary to players still downloading the patch). Are you playing on a standard PS4 or a PS4 Pro?
  • Zildjian2112
    Zildjian2112
    ✭✭✭
    Standard PS4. Two people i play with one 20 miles from me and a person in florida have had the same lag as well. Both standard PS4s as well. Not sure whats causing it. Ran an ethernet cable to my unit. Going to try again in a little while maybe that will help.
  • ajmorris1041rwb17_ESO
    ajmorris1041rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    yep. unable to play since the patch, before it was fine though. keeps kicking me too saying I disconnected and to check my internet connection even though it's fine everywhere else.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting more lag than before as well on PS4 NA. A few friends saying the same thing since the last patch
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • ajck44
    ajck44
    Soul Shriven
    I'm getting serious lag and having extreme difficulty even just trying to log into the game since the latest update. Keeps giving me errors that the login failed or internal error. Seriously passing me off. Can't play at all the last couple of days.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I've gathered anyone in America are fine but anyone outside of America are getting lots of lag. Going from a few more blue screens, to unable to even log into the game.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk know if it's happening to everyone or just me but i've been experiencing alot of lag and latency lately in pve and pvp i press an attack and it had a delay before it will even work getting on my horse takes a second i get in the mount animation but the horse didn't even appear yet it's almost to the point it's unplayable