The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

PC vs PS4/Xbox Updates

jonzhao68
jonzhao68
✭✭
I've been playing this game on PS4 and recently decided to pull up my old PC account and see what the game is like on PC. One thing I noticed is that on the PS4, my sorc's crystal frag will stun an enemy, while on the PC they seem to have changed it to where crystal frag no longer stuns (you apparently have to take the other morph option the stun is now exclusive to).

So I'm assuming at some point it was decided that crystal frag needed a nerf, but how long ago did this change happen? How far behind are the consoles when it comes to receiving these update patches?

Best Answer

• supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    approx two weeks, console gets CWC next week (the change to frags was made on pc last week with CWC update).. then after a few weeks of console having CWC it will then jump into line (almost, todays pc update for example) with pc.. until the next dlc comes around
    Edited by supaskrub on October 30, 2017 11:47PM
    Options
    Answer ✓