The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

character locked

azznok
azznok
Soul Shriven
hi, i've been playing with my character "azznnok" sorcerer on EU serveur, i was playing, chilling, and sudenly, kick and character locked with message : "error 323 : character locked'
. i pay for your game, i past good time on it, but why ? i don't do anything bad, and you just kick player like that with no reason ? i admite you, i was so happy to play your games this few time, but you just cut my pleasure. And for no reason, my cahracter name is " Azznnok", see nothing bad in this pseudo, who diserve a lock. hope you will answer, Thank you.
Edited by azznok on October 30, 2017 7:25PM
  • azznok
    azznok
    Soul Shriven
    (sorry for my english, i'm french )
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you able to log back in and play after a period of time?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this persists, you need to open a ticket. See "Support" at the top of the web page. All that is going to happen here is that a nice moderator will swing by and tell you that. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • azznok
    azznok
    Soul Shriven
    yeah i open one, but what is there problem, no trouble in my account, just why ? ^^ can't play tonight with my friend, this is not really a problem, my life will not change, but, just want to play, take good time and don't see why i can't
    Edited by azznok on October 30, 2017 10:56PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully, when they get back to you, things will be more clear.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus