Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not a Craftsmen

Martype
Martype
Soul Shriven
Hi, I ran into the situation that I accidentally learned a recipe on a character, that I defintely don't want to use for any crafting. I am kind of a perfectionist which makes this a very hard situation for me. My character now feels "dirty" to me in some psychotic way and it looks like ZOS is not willing to help me out here.
Since there currently is no way to delete learned recipes, I created an addon that at least prevents learning recipes and motifs. I hope for some others this saves the struggles I now need to go through :|

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1839-NotaCraftsman.html

Please <3 this thread if you also blame ZOS for not providing the tools that we perfectionists need :'(
Edited by Martype on October 30, 2017 10:14PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, one of my mules doing Tier 2 Provisioning Writs learned Highland Rabbit Stew by mistake. It happened because I thought I thought it was depositing in the bank, but instead it used the recipe. It bummed me because that is one of the Unicorn Recipes in the game. Alas, I pulled one a week later (I was doing these writs on 8 characters each day, so it would have been 50 or 60 days on a single character)

So, I have been there done that. Don't feel like it tarnished the character, it just slowed down learning all the recipes on my main crafter.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"