The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PvP is unplayable on xbox, please use some money we throw at you to upgrade servers.

NinchiTV
NinchiTV
✭✭✭✭✭
Waiting in queue, saw a big battle next to ash and wanted in some epic war, got close to the zergs, went to 10fps then DC'd 2 mins in the fight. I just turned off the game and probably wont be in cyrodiil until I see server improvements. And maybe then I'll reconsider subscribing to ESO+, but you don't deserve my money at the moment.

- unsatisfied customer who's been playing since the xbox beta :'(
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Performance in Cyrodiil on the Xbox One is abysmal. I am praying that the Scorpio will improve my playing experience in Cyrodiil however.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next update (Clockwork City) is said to bring performance improvements for all servers/platforms.

We don't know how much by yet, or how much Cyrodiil will improve (as much latency is server request based) but hopefully you'll have a better time when it launches.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Next update (Clockwork City) is said to bring performance improvements for all servers/platforms.

We don't know how much by yet, or how much Cyrodiil will improve (as much latency is server request based) but hopefully you'll have a better time when it launches.

It's been awhile since I read the piece where this was stated, (do not remember where it was to re-read it) but I thought the performance updates were promised over the CwC patch and the following patch? Or are these performance increases all happening in Clockwork City?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Apache_Kid I'm not 100% sure on that sadly. I know on the announcement live stream they said Clockwork City but they'll most likely keep rolling out updates and changes as needed.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then I guess I'll try again when these "improvements" come out, this is so *** pathetic.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven't they been saying this since it launched?

This is not general lag that the game has, they've achieved some insane level of latency I've never seen before Morrowind
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Since I know you've played since launch, almost every major update brings "performance improvements"
    Is this the update to fix all updates?

• Lord_Etrigan
    Lord_Etrigan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm Playing on PS4 EU right now and I can tell I take 2 steps, freeze and DC
    Imagine what performance will be like during the festival

The only performance update they are interested in is an update on how much money the making on crown crates.

PS4 EU
    Lord Etrigan (Former Emperor): PVE High Elf Sorcerer
    Nyssa al Ghul: PVP Nightblade Wood Elf (Ganker)
    Lady-Death : PVP High Elf Sorcerer (8 x Campaigns Former Empress and Grand Warlord) Retired:(
    Achmed-Silence I keel you: PVP Dark Elf Nightblade (Suicide Bomber)
    I'm with stupid: PVP Argonian Magic Temp (Group support and healer).

Guild:
    The Order of Stolas (Founder and Guild Master)

Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Her Royal Highness Queen Ayrenn Arana wants You for Dominion.
    LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's honestly pathetic they allow this to happen.

It's not even all the time it's like this, this has only been happening this week, can't light attack 5-10 second latency, constant freezing
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • doslekis
    doslekis
    ✭✭✭
    It depends on when you play. Most nights I'm working so I play during the day. Usually 2 bars max on vivec NA ps4 10-2, and it's very smooth and enjoyable.

On my nights off I wouldn't dare step into vivec during primetime. The first keep I walk out of I'll disconnect or crash to dashboard.

Obviously you can only play when you can play. I wish they could accomadate the servers to run smoothly even when pop locked. If they can't maybe they should lower the server population until it runs smoothly when pop locked.
    I don't normally use daggers, but when I do, I choose dos Lekis.
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

I hope that made it easy for you. Im guessing you are the type though thats going to keep logging in knowing the lag wont be fixed and yet you'll still make posts asking for the lag to be fixed, even though you know the lag wont be fixed.

Harvard grad by chance?
    Edited by Malic on October 15, 2017 5:01AM
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pw7RQi8Kvyc0842yvDm_UiZ6lpTpVZf7ttqUw_qd92g.png?w=300&s=d1571dc43bac2f2add1b84f31f7edaec
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PvP is 90% of why I play this game but at the moment it's so shocking how bad performance and under balanced it is
  • Korpsy666
    Korpsy666
    Probably then I'm a lucky guy's but I get no more lag Since I buy the PS4 Pro... Probably then you should consider pass to X One X to improuve your game.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Korpsy666 wrote: »
    Probably then I'm a lucky guy's but I get no more lag Since I buy the PS4 Pro... Probably then you should consider pass to X One X to improuve your game.

That's such a lie my head exploded
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So a month later and things GOT EVEN MORE BAD FOR PVP. Infinite load screens now when we die and have to res at a keep?? Really? Who ever is in charge of the stability of servers needs to get fired because this is laughably horrible how you people are treating this game and us. *** you.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie wrote: »

I have zero issues aside from the load screen problems while using my XB1X. Game runs and looks better. Sorry.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icky wrote: »
    Krayzie wrote: »

I have zero issues aside from the load screen problems while using my XB1X. Game runs and looks better. Sorry.

Everyone knows you're lying so....
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't throw this term around lightlly but Cyrodiil on XBox NA is "literally unplayable" for me right now. Like I cannot even port out of the gate. I get stuck in an infinite load screen trying to load into every single keep - whether I'm trying to spawn after dying or teleporting in. I simply cannot play in Cyrodiil right now. And now that they've made BGs an absolute tank fest with CP there is really no point to me logging in right now. Can't do Cyrodiil and BGs are just hitting your head against the wall of templar and warden tanks.
    Edited by bubbygink on November 20, 2017 5:13PM
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bubbygink wrote: »
    I don't throw this term around lightlly but Cyrodiil on XBox NA is "literally unplayable" for me right now. Like I cannot even port out of the gate. I get stuck in an infinite load screen trying to load into every single keep - whether I'm trying to spawn after dying or teleporting in. I simply cannot play in Cyrodiil right now. And now that they've made BGs an absolute tank fest with CP there is really no point to me logging in right now. Can't do Cyrodiil and BGs are just hitting your head against the wall of templar and warden tanks.

It wont get fixed until the Dec 8th, I've stopped playing altogether and unsub.