The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ORC art CRAFTING something weird looking for answer eso art

charley222
charley222
✭✭✭✭
i have 1 question for the people making the art something i dont understand ??

everyone know the basic orc motif
what i dont understand why in the game the helmet have the face cover like a robot ? and all other elder scroll the helmet is open face ? also in your game the npc have the open face helmet Oo??? i dont understand
1- why this choice ?
2- what make this choice very weird is the npc have the original helmet Oo open face
3- why to have the option to pay and buy option from the crown store to customize my character .face paint. bear .ect and after to have this weird version of the helmet that cover everything Oo ? here the robot = (2014picture the game look so much better today :) )
2hfifxz.png
here the open face you are able to see the bear paint face ect ..
2mxl4qf.png
20z4doh.png

thank you and let hope for 1 answer but i think is going to be hard to explain :* peace
Edited by charley222 on October 27, 2017 3:11PM
the wall of the covenant
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really really hard to explain.... but I'll sure try.

As with all racial motif's, the aesthetics of the armor develop as you reach higher tiers of armor. Such as moving from iron to steel. Npcs simply wear lower tier armor, hence, open face.

Also. Hide helmet option in options.
    Edited by Icy_Waffles on October 30, 2017 11:40AM
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really really hard to explain.... but I'll sure try.

As with all racial motif's, the aesthetics of the armor develop as you reach higher tiers of armor. Such as moving from iron to steel. Npcs simply wear lower tier armor, hence, open face.

Also. Hide helmet option in options.

yea i know npc use the high tier armor and lower tier helmet but dont understand where this design come from ? because the comcept art show open helmet
    2rzfdky.jpg
    , is so weird orc motif have orc face past on it Oo anyway let hope 1 day to have skin transfer going to use the lower tier open face helmet and use war paint and bear , this is going to look so much bad ass and classic
    the wall of the covenant