The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

AUI - error pop-up when joining in a group

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
Today I've downloaded the updated AUI version and get an error when joining a group
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info919-AUI-AdvancedUI.html

When going out of the group the error is gone. See attachment.
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • cleetus
    cleetus
    Soul Shriven
    We're all upset about this one. ZOS changed group pins or something in the minimap with the last update and it wrecked AUI's awesome UI.

No one has heard from the coder for AUI, so it seems like it's over, and we have to wait for someone to make a new UI.

You CAN still use AUI while solo in overland stuff, but when you get into a group dungeon, you're screwed and have to turn it off.
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    So it looks like it's messed up after the update.
    I didn't look at the comments on the UI itself. I know it worked perfect, so I thought it was locally messed up.

I have a pretty large screen and can drag the pop-up into a corner..., but it's stupid. :smiley:
    Hopefully there's a new one who fixes this issue. Keep your fingers crossed.

cleetus wrote: »
    We're all upset about this one. ZOS changed group pins or something in the minimap with the last update and it wrecked AUI's awesome UI.

No one has heard from the coder for AUI, so it seems like it's over, and we have to wait for someone to make a new UI.

You CAN still use AUI while solo in overland stuff, but when you get into a group dungeon, you're screwed and have to turn it off.

Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • cleetus
    cleetus
    Soul Shriven
    Bugcatcher addon. Use that and then you can still use AUI.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug is still there, annoying, and indeed came up after last patch.
    ZOS should work together with the addon makers, to avoid such situations. AUI had 1,272,842 downloads according to Minion, that's why ZOS should pay attention to this, not wait it will solve itself.
    Milion of potential players affected, how many already stopped doing group dungeons after first attempt?

u1d7un5.jpg

PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    This bug is still there, annoying, and indeed came up after last patch.
    ZOS should work together with the addon makers, to avoid such situations. AUI had 1,272,842 downloads according to Minion, that's why ZOS should pay attention to this, not wait it will solve itself.
    Milion of potential players affected, how many already stopped doing group dungeons after first attempt?

u1d7un5.jpg

ZOS actually does work with the Addon makers. They have at least one dev in regular contact with the Addon dev forums, and he gives notice and asks for suggestions on changes/updates to the API used to write Addons.

If the author for AUI didn't update the addon, it's because he doesn't have time or he doesn't want to, but not because ZOS surprised him with something.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Go into the module management of AUI and turn off the minimap. Use another minimap, still enjoy the awesome UI of AUI. ;)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully, the owner has not left the fold and will update it.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ValeofAryan
    ValeofAryan
    ✭✭
    Go to the AUI page. A user named Kkszysiu posted a fix.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info919-AUI-AdvancedUI.html#comments

Pretty much I copy the information on the page he posted.....And I deleted the old stuff and pasted the new. Works like new.

PVP is no problem.
  • Niobium
    Niobium
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »

None at all. They turned off the minimap module and continued on.