The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PD: Bad Man's Hallow

IronMercer
IronMercer
✭✭✭
Bad Man's Hallows, Public Dungeon, really needs it's boss and general dungeon monster re-spawn times increased. For the size of the dungeon you spend more time running around than actually fighting anything. It could probably use more monsters to kill in general. There's almost always a queue of people sitting around waiting for the boss to re-spawn (and not just during the Halloween event). ZOS, can we please get this dungeon updated?
IRON MERCER
>:) DESPERTA FERRO!! >:)

www.checksixgaming.com
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never had a problem with respawn rate in that dungeon, even during events.
    confused24.gif
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never went to this dungeon before the event but it has been crowded for the event. I would /lute a lot while waiting. The worst was when the boss spawned before my 3 minute limit for plunder skulls was up and someone runs up and starts the fight.

But I finally got my 100 skulls so I am done. Overall I preferred Crows Wood for farming skulls.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Boss spawn rates in public dungeons and delves were adjusted in one of the recent updates so that if you haven't done that particular dungeon or delve, the boss would spawn quicker than for those that have done it. But yeah, that dungeon has a few problems with respawns outside of that change
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timer should be around 3 minutes in that dungeon