Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Skywatch quest line completely bugged, help! [PS4]

wellerrocks
wellerrocks
✭✭
Hi Guys!

I recently finished the Reapers March quests and I returned to finish the Skywatch quest line but I just can not find the quests anywhere! I have looked outside Skywatch across on the little island there is nothing to start the Lifting The Veil questline, I remember doing the frog racing quest if that has anything to do with it and have completed the Silsailen, Tanzelwil and Mathiisen quest lines, so what am I doing wrong? Please help me or I cannot advance!

Thanks,
Flynn
  • wellerrocks
    wellerrocks
    ✭✭
    Please, if needed move this to the PS4 Technical support section, only just saw it!

Thanks,
    Flynn
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    You could try googling the quest chain?
    I don't cancel quests from my log if I can help it, did you cancel anything?
    Plenty of online sources to help. Might be faster than waiting for a response on a forum.
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • wellerrocks
    wellerrocks
    ✭✭
    I have searched the whollleeee of the internet, trust me, I am not just saying that. I dont remember abandoning any quests, I dont have any current ones either.
  • wellerrocks
    wellerrocks
    ✭✭
    Please someone help I cannot advance to Ebonheart!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm assuming you're a Covenant player if your issue is that you can't advance to EP. I'll also assume that you have no "Auridon" quests in your Journal.

First thing to do is to work out exactly what quest you're missing. In Cadwell's Almanac, find Auridon under the Silver section. You should see:
    Skywatch — Help Razum-dar defeat the Veiled Heritance at Skywatch.
    If this is grey, you need to do three quests starting with Lifting the Veil; if this is white, you just need to do Wearing the Veil and/or The Veil Falls. If this has a checkmark next to it, you don't need to do anything more in Skywatch.

You can also check this on your map - find and highlight the Skywatch icon. If it is black with no text other than Skywatch, you need to do Lifting the Veil; if it's black and says Help Razum-dar defeat the Veiled Heritance at Skywatch underneath, you need to do Wearing the Veil and/or The Veil Falls. If it's white, you have nothing more to do in Skywatch.

Finding the quests:
    Lifting the Veil: Go into the Skywatch Manor and talk to Raz.
    Wearing the Veil: Get over to Errinorne Isle and talk to Palomir, near the coast on the west side of the island.
    The Veil Falls: Again on Errinorne Isle, you need to talk to Alandare; she's just south of the centre of the island.
    (Errinorne Isle map)
    Edited by Enodoc on August 12, 2015 9:14AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • wellerrocks
    wellerrocks
    ✭✭
    Hi mate, thanks for the reply!

I need to start the Lifting the Veil quest but Raz isnt in the manor, I think this is the problem!

Thanks
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, that's odd. If you've already completed Vulkhel Guard and Mathiisen, then Raz should be in the manor. I nabbed this pic from Tamriel Foundry, just to check; comparing this pic with your Cadwell's Almanac, is Skywatch shown like Davon's Watch, or like Othrenis?
    1em7w4.jpg
    Edited by Enodoc on August 12, 2015 1:42PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • wellerrocks
    wellerrocks
    ✭✭
    Does Raz start the mission? I have looked in the manor and there is absolutely nothing. Im not sure what you mean by Davon's Watch because I started in DF so
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Raz start the mission? I have looked in the manor and there is absolutely nothing. Im not sure what you mean by Davon's Watch because I started in DF so
    Yes, Raz starts the quest from the manor, and you should also be able to get it from Captain Tendil somewhere near the western gate of Skywatch.

The picture I posted uses EP places as an example; Davon's Watch is the first entry in the Cadwell's Almanac "Objectives" list of that picture, and is shown in white, while Othrenis (and the five other places in that list) are shown in grey, and I'm wondering whether Skywatch is shown in white or grey in your Cadwell's Almamac (with the picture as reference so you can see how they are displayed).
    Edited by Enodoc on August 12, 2015 2:03PM
  • wellerrocks
    wellerrocks
    ✭✭
    Ah it looks a bit different as this is PS4 it is white but without a tick, just a dot next to it.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah OK, if it's white with a dot, that means that you've already completed Lifting the Veil (which is why you can't find Raz), and you need to go to the island and find either Wearing the Veil or The Veil Falls.
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Wearing the Veil: Get over to Errinorne Isle and talk to Palomir, near the coast on the west side of the island.
    The Veil Falls: Again on Errinorne Isle, you need to talk to Alandare; she's just south of the centre of the island.
    (Errinorne Isle map)

• wellerrocks
    wellerrocks
    ✭✭
    I have covered the whole island and there are no quests I followed a youtube video to the quest and it isnt there! It is so annoying haha
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to make sure...are you on Errinorne Isle (the one east of skywatch??) there is also an island south of skywatch but thats the wrong one. Use this map for reference:

http://esomap.uesp.net/?centeron=Skywatch&world=Auridon
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • skipsarg
    skipsarg
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I don't know if this may help someone, but my husband had the very same issue and abandoned this quest and couldn't progress in the game. What I found was this, I went back to Auridon and tracked back the quest, I found a marker where he must have abandoned the game which was a race on Errinorne Isle which he couldn't do so out of frustration he abandoned it. I completed the race and now the game is back on track. It looks hopeful and he's a very happy man as he is Vet 7 and did not want to start all over again :)
    Edited by skipsarg on October 5, 2015 10:58PM
  • onemoxygirl
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I'm assuming you're a Covenant player if your issue is that you can't advance to EP. I'll also assume that you have no "Auridon" quests in your Journal.

First thing to do is to work out exactly what quest you're missing. In Cadwell's Almanac, find Auridon under the Silver section. You should see:
    Skywatch — Help Razum-dar defeat the Veiled Heritance at Skywatch.
    If this is grey, you need to do three quests starting with Lifting the Veil; if this is white, you just need to do Wearing the Veil and/or The Veil Falls. If this has a checkmark next to it, you don't need to do anything more in Skywatch.

You can also check this on your map - find and highlight the Skywatch icon. If it is black with no text other than Skywatch, you need to do Lifting the Veil; if it's black and says Help Razum-dar defeat the Veiled Heritance at Skywatch underneath, you need to do Wearing the Veil and/or The Veil Falls. If it's white, you have nothing more to do in Skywatch.

Finding the quests:
    Lifting the Veil: Go into the Skywatch Manor and talk to Raz.
    (Errinorne Isle map)

Thanks this definitely helped me... I was lost trying to find the quests for firsthold and skywatch! :)