The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rider animation on wolf mount

Kesstryl
Kesstryl
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I bought a wolf mount, and I'm disappointed with the really jerky animation of the player when running on it. It hurts my neck just to see it. A player's animation is much smoother on horses and big cat mounts. Why do wolves rattle the spine apart? Also my character keeps bouncing up and down for a couple seconds after the mount stops. Right now the wolf is standing guard in my house because I don't want to use it as a mount. I would rather have him as a mount. Any possibility of fixing this and toning down the animation in general, or would CS allow me to get my crowns back for an unhappy purchase?
HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try riding a camel. LOL B)
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah wolves have rubber necks but they are quite silent compared to other mounts which suits my playing style
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bouncing is really bad on the wolf (and "just" bad on say a lion), and looks completely out of place. My character is riding, not doing squats while on meth.
    @ZOS, could you see about tweaking the non-horse animations a bit please?