PC fixes for console

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm curious are a lot of things here fixed on console because of issues on PC, just as I read through many threads I hear about an add-on that has changed and because of it people are wanting changes but if those changes come across to the console they could ruin the game completely

I'm also discovering that on pc there is no skill involved as these add-ons tell the play when to heal , when to dodge , so who is playing, the person or the add-on and if it's the add-on why are we entertaining these request changes ?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unsure of your real question?

    If it's a view about add ON's I'm with you, I'd hate to be on PC with all that crap going on but if you are worried API changes to fix or impact an Add On I'm sure that won't impact naff all on console code.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus - VR16 (810CP) Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-02-18 - 16-02-18 & Sheogorath 02-05-19 - 07-05-19
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus - Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus - Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

    Fighting for : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Lunar Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | TradersOfNirn2
    Trials : Saviours

    Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus - L40 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets - CP160+ Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only real PC change that ended up hurting console too would be the alchemist change. It's impossible to activate Clever and then swap gear on console, but because of PC add-on it got changed
    Gamer tag: ShenronNacht NA Xbox One
    1100+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, to clarify Miats add-on for pc seems to almost play the game for people from what I'm reading and due to the things it does people are asking for nerds to abilities cos Miats can't tell the player when to dodge it like they can other abilities

    So if this ability gets nerfed on pc because a player can't counter it using an add-on instead of honing their own abilities then surely that means we console peasants will feel the need too when we would just rather keep honing our own skills unlike pc players who would rather adjust the game or adjust the add-on

    I'm wondering how many pc nerfs are killing console game play ?
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    Sorry, to clarify Miats add-on for pc seems to almost play the game for people from what I'm reading and due to the things it does people are asking for nerds to abilities cos Miats can't tell the player when to dodge it like they can other abilities

    So if this ability gets nerfed on pc because a player can't counter it using an add-on instead of honing their own abilities then surely that means we console peasants will feel the need too when we would just rather keep honing our own skills unlike pc players who would rather adjust the game or adjust the add-on

    I'm wondering how many pc nerfs are killing console game play ?

    There are a lot of things that kill the player base from time (the game is, what, 3 years old already?) to lag and glitch issues but ... when it’s running right the console PVP experience is 10000 times better than the PC one. Much more equal footing all around. There are plenty of “must have” things on PC that are unnecessary for competitive console PVP. In many ways while the average skill level of a noob on PC will be higher due to addons, I firmly believe the top 10% of console PVP and PVErs would decimate the PC players on an even playing field.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of things that kill the player base from time (the game is, what, 3 years old already?) to lag and glitch issues but ... when it’s running right the console PVP experience is 10000 times better than the PC one. Much more equal footing all around. There are plenty of “must have” things on PC that are unnecessary for competitive console PVP. In many ways while the average skill level of a noob on PC will be higher due to addons, I firmly believe the top 10% of console PVP and PVErs would decimate the PC players on an even playing field.

    I disagree, it would be about even. PC has a leg up on console because console came out a year later.

    Miat's is a much more recent addition to PC. There might be an argument to be made that PvP add-ons only started coming into existence and becoming what they are now more recently. Cause I remember 2014 I barely used, nor had access to the types of add-ons PC PvP has been using for the past 2 years.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lexxypwns PvP'ed against both comp and console, says the competition is about the same
    Gamer tag: ShenronNacht NA Xbox One
    1100+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    Sorry, to clarify Miats add-on for pc seems to almost play the game for people from what I'm reading and due to the things it does people are asking for nerds to abilities cos Miats can't tell the player when to dodge it like they can other abilities

    So if this ability gets nerfed on pc because a player can't counter it using an add-on instead of honing their own abilities then surely that means we console peasants will feel the need too when we would just rather keep honing our own skills unlike pc players who would rather adjust the game or adjust the add-on

    I'm wondering how many pc nerfs are killing console game play ?
    In many ways while the average skill level of a noob on PC will be higher due to addons, I firmly believe the top 10% of console PVP and PVErs would decimate the PC players on an even playing field.
    I will say this ik a streamer who used to play on xbox who came to PC and dominated on her Magblade against some pretty good PC players.That person also took a trip and beat some high profile PC players using a controller.She not even that great of a PVP player in comparison to other players on xbox.

    @THEDKEXPERIENCE
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I certainly wasn’t trying to start a flame war. There are tons of amazing players on each. Only personal opinion from what I’ve seen and experienced which is clearly not everyone. I have played on both for a significant amount of time though.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little off topic ... But thanks for the input, I'm guess I'm just worried I'm gonna see nerfs on console that if they simply stopped pc using add-on for PvP we wouldn't see any people asking for those nerfs
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I certainly wasn’t trying to start a flame war. There are tons of amazing players on each. Only personal opinion from what I’ve seen and experienced which is clearly not everyone. I have played on both for a significant amount of time though.

    It wasn’t taken that way at all. But I get where your perspectives are coming from.

    Only, PC has more distractions with addons. Console doesn’t really get much of a choice in terms of options like PC does. So console players have much more feeling oriented reads and respond through sheer reaction speeds. Since it’s literally all we get to work with. Frankly, that’s all we really need to stay competitive.
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    Sorry, to clarify Miats add-on for pc seems to almost play the game for people from what I'm reading and due to the things it does people are asking for nerds to abilities cos Miats can't tell the player when to dodge it like they can other abilities

    So if this ability gets nerfed on pc because a player can't counter it using an add-on instead of honing their own abilities then surely that means we console peasants will feel the need too when we would just rather keep honing our own skills unlike pc players who would rather adjust the game or adjust the add-on

    I'm wondering how many pc nerfs are killing console game play ?

    There are a lot of things that kill the player base from time (the game is, what, 3 years old already?) to lag and glitch issues but ... when it’s running right the console PVP experience is 10000 times better than the PC one. Much more equal footing all around. There are plenty of “must have” things on PC that are unnecessary for competitive console PVP. In many ways while the average skill level of a noob on PC will be higher due to addons, I firmly believe the top 10% of console PVP and PVErs would decimate the PC players on an even playing field.

    Fully agree console is a much more competitive environment at this point in the game.
  • BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    Stop believing the hype.

    posting in a roll bread
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's the deal, the skill level at the top is the same.

    PC has better builds though. I often run a PC meta build on my characters and perform much better than I should
    PC NA
    @lexxypwns
    Xbox NA
    GT: Champion Points
    GT: Crown Crates

    Mageblade main
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Here's the deal, the skill level at the top is the same.

    PC has better builds though. I often run a PC meta build on my characters and perform much better than I should

    This is why I'm slowly getting CP on my PC account again, hah. It just goes to show console peeps really never bother to look at builds on websites, using either their console or their phone.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on October 27, 2017 8:58PM
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Here's the deal, the skill level at the top is the same.

    PC has better builds though. I often run a PC meta build on my characters and perform much better than I should

    This is why I'm slowly getting CP on my PC account again, hah. It just goes to show console peeps really never bother to look at builds on websites, using either their console or their phone.

    Wait ...so youre saying console players can't get websites on their phones or on their consoles ?

    Well colour me blue n call me a smurf
Sign In or Register to comment.