The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Ebonshadow Motif

wesmont65
wesmont65
✭✭
I've just watched a youtube showcase of the new Eboshadow motif and I must say I am impressed. Especially Medium armor for my stamdk dps is awesome.
I know that they drop from doing the CWC dailies that aid the Blackfeather Court, so does someone already done them, are they easy to find, where they're located, is there any particular quest you've to complete before start doing them?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am on console and am also curious to the early drop-rates of these from the dailies if anyone on PC has gotten multiple ones yet.
  • Ulo
    Ulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been running the dailies every day since CWC was released and so far i have got 4 Apostle motifs and 1 Ebonshadow so based on that alone i am going to say that yes they are rare and are also rarer then the Apostle motifs. Although that is only based on my own experience and could just be down to RNG. Or, just give it a month or two and the prices should go down to a reasonable level from the guild traders.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got Ebonshadow Maces on my second daily in the DLC ... small sample size but that’s a 50% drop rate. B)
  • Vimora
    Vimora
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been running dailies for 3 days. 3 dailes on 4-5 toons every day. Just doing it as long as it's still fun. In my experience the drop rate is around 15%. I found an Apostle staff, 2 Apostle shoulders, 3 Ebonshadow belts. Yes, it's weird, all 3 I found were for belts. Another weird thing is the motifs tend to drop always on the same toon, while my other toons are getting nothing.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have done about 8 to 10 dailies and got one Chapter so far.

All the job brokers are close to each other. The one that has you look for crafting mats takes the longest amount of time, the ones that send you do a delve to do something take the least.

So, I should complete the motif by Thanksgiving.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    did 7 dailies so far - 3 apostle and 2 ebonshadow. Will see today...

-vovus
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • wesmont65
    wesmont65
    ✭✭
    Thank you guys, I should start farming now!!
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    yesterday was one apostle. Will check today.

- vovus
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire