Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

lost a lot of my crafting writ ability on some of my characters.

cluanaidh
cluanaidh
I seem to have lost some of the crafting abilities on some of my characters. I can only get 2 with one and 4 with another. How do I get the ability back? I tried to get re-certified, but it doesn't work. Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Best Answers

• doslekis
    doslekis
    ✭✭✭
    Did you forget to turn some in or still have them in your quests?
    I don't normally use daggers, but when I do, I choose dos Lekis.
    Answer ✓
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doslekis wrote: »
    Did you forget to turn some in or still have them in your quests?

This happened to me once. I had forgotten to turn in a daily writ and so I was not offered a new one.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were you able to do them yesterday? Last week?

If yesterday, the cool down might still be in effect
    If last week, /bug it in the game

Have you tried completely shutting down the machine and restarting it and the game? Not saying this will help, but it would removed any variables that are preventing this.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• cluanaidh
    cluanaidh
    Thanks for the info. I was able to to do writs int the past on all characters. This has been going on for a couple of weeks. I turn off the computer every night, so it hasn't helped yet. I appreciate you taking the time to help. Great gaming to you.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Standard question.........If you're on PC, are you using any crafting addons. Are they up to date? Try disabling them and see if that helps. If you're not using addons......I got nothing. Sorry!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • cluanaidh
    cluanaidh
    Thank you for the input. I will give them a try. Thanks again. Awesome gaming to you.