The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What Did I Miss? (Shor PC/NA)

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I had to take a break for a week or two due to work and now Shor is just an EP playground? Where’d the DC crew get off to?
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <Requiem> moved to Sotha Sil. As much as we enjoyed Shor and despite the work we've put into it, we had to make adjustments for the health of our community. I would like to revisit Shor one day, but it cant be a one way street and both AD and DC need to step it up and contribute to make the campaign work. We had a guildmate crown himself emperor last night but that was because they were in the rare postion of first place and figured it was "now or never" - aside from that, there wont be a sanctioned/official <Requiem> presence on Shor.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rickter Bummer. Shor was the only place I really had fun, hope you guys come back. Vivec is horribly zergy and Sotha is way too salty.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah man, wwe gave it a real shot. Sotha is. . . different. I feel like we're in another country. Its fascinating how each server has its own subculture and politics.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Part of the problem is double AP + new content + trial weapon farming has many regulars MIA. Then there was shutting down the 2 other 7 day campaigns. I think we all thought that shutting down Kastav and Xarxes would be good for Shor, but so far this week we've had:
    • AD and EP groups colluding to openly flip flags back and forth and Bloodmayne until @Lord_Hev put a stop to it by the simple method of *defending the keep* (shocking!)
    • A guild from one of those closed camps bragging in EP zone chat Shor was going to be their emp flip server now
    • the arrival of an EP guild best known for dying to oils and the doom they caused on Vivec by non-stop zerging resources on AD's tri keeps to farm AP
    • and just when you thought DC at least was going to be clean of all this, someone very high on the AD leaderboards logged into DC and...

a0hkmBl.png
    (not sent to me)

And it's only Wednesday. Suffice it say, Shor has an EP infestation right now. I look forward to exterminating some of it. Time to gear up those AD toons again.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Part of the problem is double AP + new content + trial weapon farming has many regulars MIA. Then there was shutting down the 2 other 7 day campaigns. I think we all thought that shutting down Kastav and Xarxes would be good for Shor, but so far this week we've had:
    • AD and EP groups colluding to openly flip flags back and forth and Bloodmayne until @Lord_Hev put a stop to it by the simple method of *defending the keep* (shocking!)
    • A guild from one of those closed camps bragging in EP zone chat Shor was going to be their emp flip server now
    • the arrival of an EP guild best known for dying to oils and the doom they caused on Vivec by non-stop zerging resources on AD's tri keeps to farm AP
    • and just when you thought DC at least was going to be clean of all this, someone very high on the AD leaderboards logged into DC and...

a0hkmBl.png
    (not sent to me)

And it's only Wednesday. Suffice it say, Shor has an EP infestation right now. I look forward to exterminating some of it. Time to gear up those AD toons again.

True, always takes things a bit of time to stabilize. I really liked where Shor was heading, it was one of the healthiest campaigns in terms of attitude. Wish I had the time to put into it and keep it going, life tho.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't give up on Shor @Vapirko . There were sizable numbers of DC last night and Dominion Knights came over for a while on AD. Barring last minute population shifts, BCC will be going to AD next week to help balance against overpopulated EP. A little yellow on the map will help encourage the pugs.

But we'll still need legit DC players to stay unless we want the guys colluding to flip keeps for 6k AP each time to take up residence in Rayles or Warden.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NBrookus alright I’ll keep it as home camp for a while. I’m back on Asia time for a while due to work, hopefully I can catch some morning weekend fights.