The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Transmutation Station for Player Houses - Question

SpunkDiz
SpunkDiz
✭✭
I am aware that this is available from the writ voucher merchant for 1200 vouchers, however; I have yet to receive confirmation if this is available for purchase with crowns and if so, how many crowns for one station.

If any one has answers (I play on XBOX so I don't have update until 11/7) that would be super helpful!! Thank you!
  • Almariel
    Almariel
    ✭✭✭
    It is available for 4.500 crowns.
    @Sevryiel - daheim auf dem PC-EU Server
  • RPGrenade
    RPGrenade
    ✭✭
    You need to go into the Clockwork City to enable purchasing it for Crowns, as well. I had some trouble with that at first.
  • SpunkDiz
    SpunkDiz
    ✭✭
    Thank you!
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Almariel wrote: »
    It is available for 4.500 crowns.

forget that. I will use the free one lol
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    RPGrenade wrote: »
    You need to go into the Clockwork City to enable purchasing it for Crowns, as well. I had some trouble with that at first.

Can't find it. Loaded into Clockwork City but...not on the Crown Store. I know I get lost often but dang. Got a compass? Point me in the right direction please cause I am doing something wrong.
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
  • Almariel
    Almariel
    ✭✭✭
    you can find it in the purchase tab in the decoration menu in your home.
    @Sevryiel - daheim auf dem PC-EU Server
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭

@Path
    All housing items purchased through the Crown Store are viewable only when in a home you own and are in decorate/build mode. You should be able to browse for all available Crown Store home furnishing items from there. There's a huge variety of items (many being Crown Store exclusive items, though they're not labeled as such as far as I know) including the new Transmutation Station.
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭

@Path
    All housing items purchased through the Crown Store are viewable only when in a home you own and are in decorate/build mode. You should be able to browse for all available Crown Store home furnishing items from there. There's a huge variety of items (many being Crown Store exclusive items, though they're not labeled as such as far as I know) including the new Transmutation Station.

Ohhh...Thank you so much. Makes sense now.
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.