The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC EU] - [Verum Aeternus] - [Social/PvE]

Ajaxduo
Ajaxduo
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello there adventurers!

Verum Aeternus (Latin for True Eternal) is a community based PvE guild on the PC EU. VA has existed on the PC EU server since launch and before that we have spanned across other MMOs for several years, initially we were a small guild of close friends - primarily doing PvE content in SWTOR. However we have since decided to make a change and open our doors and welcome others, whether you are a new or old player.

As a guild our main focus is PvE, but the community element is equally as important. Too often people will jump into content and leave, here we are all about building friendships and having fun playing together, if that is something you are looking for then we are the guild for you! We also offer a positive, fun, mature atmosphere, in addition to having the benefit of Master Crafters, mentors and we also have a Discord server with a bunch of helpful features! We won't ever force 'meta' or elitism on members because to us having fun is what's most important.

No long application is needed, just contact me in game and I'll happily answer any questions to ensure we are the right guild for you :) So if you are interested or have questions, feel free to post here or contact @ajaxduo ingame! (you can also reach me on Twitter or on Twitch where I will regularly be streaming ESO). Happy adventuring!

DNuKeUIX0AAq5Ej.jpg:large
Edited by Ajaxduo on November 3, 2017 5:51PM
- - -
GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
- - -
  • matt.mailukb16_ESO
    Sounds cool, I would like to join a chilled out group of people where I can learn dungeons and do more content.
    I will check out your Discord
    Thanks!
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment has gone well! we've welcomed over 20+ new members to our guild this week :) if you are interested or have more questions feel free to contact me! We'll be setting up a Trials schedule soon!
    - - -
    - - -
  • Dodze777
    Dodze777
    please invite me @amgad2949
    thanks
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amgad2949 wrote: »
    please invite me @amgad2949
    thanks

Hey buddy, if you can drop me a request in game I'll be able to send you an invite the next time I see you online :)

We also did our first nTrials night this week, running fresh end game players through all the Craglorn trials and nAslyum Sanctorium. :)

DNuKeUIX0AAq5Ej.jpg
    - - -
    - - -
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there :)

Dropped you a message in-game @Ajaxduo
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Hi there :)

Dropped you a message in-game @Ajaxduo

I sent you a friend request, I'll whisper you when I see you on next :)

We did more guild things! Almost all of the nTrials covered, once people feel confident we'll start working on Vet soon. (WTB professional screenshot guy.)
    Screenshot_20171104_212134.png
    - - -
    - - -
  • ChrissR
    ChrissR
    Could i get a invite?

edit: sorry, ill contact you ingame. (dont know how to delete a comment :smiley:)
    Edited by ChrissR on November 6, 2017 10:32AM