The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Trials/Dungeons class

Ibibi
Ibibi
✭✭
I have allready dk,temp and nightblade but all of them are mainly stamina.I was thinking of rolling a magicka sorcerer etc.Its said thousands of times but what is the best to use?
Khajiit 4eva
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best class to use is the one you want to play.

Magicka Sorc will be a solid choice if you want to start with a magicka character who can do decent DPS, get help from pets, and heal themself.

However, for Trials, you'll want a Mag Sorc or MagDK for DPS, a Magplar or MagWarden for heals, or a MagDK for tank.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should really have one character from each class. Then you never have to worry about what is best to use. Better to have a Stamina and Magic version too, you have 8 slots, so use them up.

Take advantage of the Double Exp Event and get some Alts to L50.

In any event, yes an Altmer or Breton MagSorcerer is a wonderful thing to roll and play. I think Argonian would be too, but the only Argonian I have is a MagWarden

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"