The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Earthgore and asylum sanctorium

TheNightflame
TheNightflame
✭✭✭✭✭
I was wondering if anyone on PC had the chance to test which ground placed aoes in AS were removed by earthgore. Is it effective in AS?
Edited by TheNightflame on October 26, 2017 2:48AM

Best Answers

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used it in AS, didn't see it remove any ground effects unfortunately.

I think I saw it remove the sun-eaters ground negates in Maw (normal), but I'm not 100% sure.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Answer ✓
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't remove boss aoes. Also only counts for area around guy who proceed.
    Answer ✓
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to hearing the answer to this as well. I have been unable to find a good use for the set. It doesn't seem to work on anything I would want it to (have found zero effects it removes in any 12 man trial).
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on October 25, 2017 10:24PM
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was watching hodor's videos of AS and saw the earthgore proc go off but don't know if they were also testing it or actually found a use for it in AS (which would be very cool)
    Edited by TheNightflame on October 25, 2017 10:25PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if it did remove the AoE's. Its kind of goofy to have to go into Benny Hill mode during that fight.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"