The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

error 1005

Bpryr_125
Bpryr_125
Fix this crap.. I know you say to do this and that to fix it.. but god help me Ive done it every major patch over the past 6-8 months... spending countless hours & bandwith each other 2 weeks or so.

Maybe when that popup comes up show what FILE IS CAUSING THE ISSUE so we can fix it easier ( show what file is causing the error).. instead of us searching through every single file that is causing the issue. trying to admin & swap this for that, adjust our firewall or whatever

Yes Im frustrated... & Done. Fix your junk when dealing with Steam.

I enjoyed the interactive combat. But tired of trying to find the work around every update..

doesnt mean much but i was a monthly subscriber\\

/waves bye
  • tcrfelton
    tcrfelton
    Soul Shriven
    I'm with you. Just cancelled. Sick of this game and the garbage I have to go through just to play it. Had issues on three different computers, one of which is brand-freaking-new! So back to WoW or any Nintendo system for me (a.k.a. games that always work no matter what). Bye ZOS, suck a fat one.
  • tcrfelton
    tcrfelton
    Soul Shriven
    Spoiler Alert! Their f***ing uninstaller won't even work!!! Ha hahhha hahahaa!!
  • onemoxygirl
    Yeah I tried the uninstaller and that doesn't work either... nice
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since there are already a few threads about Error 1005, we are going to close this discussion. For Error 1005, please make sure you've gone through the troubleshooting outlined in this discussion. If you still get the error after doing so, you can contact support for additional assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.