Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So the Skeevaton pet and Kagouti mount...

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Only available if you spend the 4000 crowns, I'm an ESO+ user so what do I get ? Just the Location, No pet, no mount, no 5 XP scrolls
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm an ESO+ user so what do I get ?

Just the crafting bag, 2x bank slots and an ability to dye costumes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh, and 1500 crowns per month so you can buy collectors editions of dlcs if you want to.

P.S. Those exp scrolls only give 50% buff... They are the same as normal exp potions that cost 2-3k gold at guild traders.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on October 24, 2017 4:37AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want pet and mount - just buy them separately or with bundle, what the problem is? Or it's "give me more free things"? ESO+ already gives crownes you can spend on it.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »
    If you want pet and mount - just buy them separately or with bundle, what the problem is? Or it's "give me more free things"? ESO+ already gives crownes you can spend on it.

Haha, those crowns go on gamble crates ( and I'm still waiting for a themed mount ) so yes more free things PLEASE xD
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy the mount and pet separately.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »

I'll have to double check, option slipped past me
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

they are in exotic mounts and exotic pets respectively. along with Horns of the reach wolf mount and pet that are available for a little while longer. (mechanical rat is 700 crowns, and mount is 2000 crowns - personaly I just liked the pet, so that's what I bought :) )
    Edited by Linaleah on October 24, 2017 4:45AM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Saw the mount for sure...missed the rat too, I'll have to check again as well...so yeah, us + users don't have a leg to ask for more...

...unless the rat is exclusive to the pack.
    Edited by T4T2FR34K on October 24, 2017 4:45AM
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, those crowns go on gamble crates ( and I'm still waiting for a themed mount ) so yes more free things PLEASE xD

But it's only your decision - what to buy.

Such pets and mounts are always available separately. However, if you want both, bundle can be better. Skeevaton is 700, kagouti 3000, so 3700 both - and 4000 with DLC.
    Edited by Enemoriana on October 24, 2017 4:50AM
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Collector edition is a bit weird. It listed for 4k crowns but when i bought it - de facto it took 3800 crowns. :*
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh wait, yeah, mount is 300, DLC is 2000 :P pardon the derp moment, anyways, since I didn't like the mount, it was more prudent for me to just grab a pet and potentialy buy DLC later :P that pet is adorable. and tiiiiny.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh wait, yeah, mount is 3000, DLC is 2000 :P pardon the derp moment, anyways, since I didn't like the mount, it was more prudent for me to just grab a pet and potentialy buy DLC later :P that pet is adorable. and tiiiiny.
    Edited by Linaleah on October 24, 2017 5:34AM
    dirty worthless casual.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only available if you spend the 4000 crowns, I'm an ESO+ user so what do I get ? Just the Location, No pet, no mount, no 5 XP scrolls

.....so what's the difference between other collectors bundle? Other bundles always have a mount and/or pet of some sort. Otherwise, you buy them separately.

I don't see what you're complaining about
  • Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »

.....so what's the difference between other collectors bundle? Other bundles always have a mount and/or pet of some sort. Otherwise, you buy them separately.

I don't see what you're complaining about

try harder.
    I got suspenders for saying "Testicular Mass" instead of "Balls". like, rilly.

• Rawkan
    Rawkan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "just the location"

You mean the actual content and not the reskinned mount?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the way it's always been, or at least since Orsinium (I don't think the Imperial City had a collectors edition).

ESO+ members get access to the DLC as part of their subscription, but only the DLC and the item you get for playing it (which this time is some kind of robo-fly).
    The DLC is also sold on its own on the crown store.
    A themed mount and some other item, usually a pet, is available on the crown store at the same time the DLC is released.
    And then there's a bundle of the DLC + the mount and pet and something random to bump the price up (in this case XP scrolls).

It's up to each person to decide which of those is best for them. If you're not planning to drop your sub then you could just buy the mount and/or pet on it's own. But I know some subscribers like to buy the DLC too, just in case they ever drop their sub, so then it might be worth getting the bundle.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    This is the way it's always been, or at least since Orsinium (I don't think the Imperial City had a collectors edition).

ESO+ members get access to the DLC as part of their subscription, but only the DLC and the item you get for playing it (which this time is some kind of robo-fly).
    The DLC is also sold on its own on the crown store.
    A themed mount and some other item, usually a pet, is available on the crown store at the same time the DLC is released.
    And then there's a bundle of the DLC + the mount and pet and something random to bump the price up (in this case XP scrolls).

It's up to each person to decide which of those is best for them. If you're not planning to drop your sub then you could just buy the mount and/or pet on it's own. But I know some subscribers like to buy the DLC too, just in case they ever drop their sub, so then it might be worth getting the bundle.

^ This ^

I have ESO+ and I tend to buy the DLC Collectors Edition packs anyway because it's usually the same price or 200-500 Crowns extra as opposed to buying just the new themed pet and mount so I figured I'd rather spend that 200-500 more Crowns and have the DLC Collectors Edition so if I let my ESO+ lapse then I still have full access.

The C.E.'s are usually worth buying if you want both mount and pet that come with it, it's only a few bucks more but now you have no worries about losing ESO+ if you have to unsub for a month or 2 for whatever reason(s).