Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso plus issue

Malacthulhu
Malacthulhu
✭✭✭✭
My eso plus still has 2 days on it and it was taken away. It is set up for auto payments. Litterally this game is unplayable otherwise I have always paid on time.
Xbox One Na
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you have been charged for ESO Plus and do not have access to your benefits, please contact Xbox Support.

Before contacting Xbox Support, you may wish to try the troubleshooting steps below:

Log out of the game entirely and wait a few minutes before logging back in. If that fails, please restart the game and your Xbox One.

If restarting your console did not resolve the issue, please check on the server status for Xbox below:
    If the issue has persisted for an extended period of time, please contact Xbox Support to check on the status of your membership.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its been taken care of thanks for the advice. I had issued a ticket and it is still in progress. I did do trouble shooting etc. Forums was a last ditch effort and more of a rage post.
    Xbox One Na