The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

my Shrine to Azura

DorianDragonRaze
DorianDragonRaze
✭✭✭✭
Well, this is kind of late to show, but better late than never, yes?
I had got my subscription crowns and had bought a castle plus the Azura's furnishing set. Despite it might not had been the most optimal investment, I've enjoyed it a lot.
So I'd like to share it!

Update:
#1, #2, #3: I aimed to look my training dummy as magically bound in its place by 6 daedric candle sets that are placed in the corners of the hexagonal stand.
Also the blue crystals around the skeleton serve for powering it up, clearly :-)
And there's a briarheart on the table for some more experiments with the skeleton ;-)

818d79iicyhf.png
d7vq1sdug49l.png
tlmmmklw44tf.png
1qjjjx10f9de.png
qlt91j7mmzh1.png
Edited by DorianDragonRaze on October 25, 2017 11:35PM
I used to be an adventurer like you, then I got the ESO on my hard drive...
  • Unn_Cygnus
    Unn_Cygnus
    ✭✭✭
    I think buying housing things is money well spent, because of the hours of pleasure you get from creating something you like. It's also really nice showing your finished creation and viewing what others have done with the same space.

I love the calm atmosphere you've created here. I tried to create the same atmosphere in a shrine to Jode and Jone for my Khajiit healer.
  • DorianDragonRaze
    DorianDragonRaze
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unn_Cygnus wrote: »
    I think buying housing things is money well spent, because of the hours of pleasure you get from creating something you like. It's also really nice showing your finished creation and viewing what others have done with the same space.

I love the calm atmosphere you've created here. I tried to create the same atmosphere in a shrine to Jode and Jone for my Khajiit healer.

I've mostly seen opinions like "the set includes to many craftable items and does not worth the 400 crowns".
    Now I'm really happy to see the different opinion :-)

Btw, what might not be clear from the pictures #2 and #3, is I aimed to look my training dummy as bound in its place by 6 daedric candle sets that are placed in the corners of the hexagonal stand. Also the blue crystals around the skeleton serve for powering it up, clearly :-)

And I've placed the Azura statue on the platform that's hanging in the air behind the border (#1, #2, #3) Thanks to daedric magic of levitation (man she's huge!).

And there's a briarheart on the table for some more experiments with the skeleton ;-)

Pity I have very little time to implement all my furnishing ideas in my several homes, and that's cool that I can post some results here, so not only I could watch :-)
    Edited by DorianDragonRaze on October 25, 2017 10:30PM
    I used to be an adventurer like you, then I got the ESO on my hard drive...