Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Witches Festival Furniture - Hagraven Cauldron mistake?

• CynicalCow900
    CynicalCow900
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, this is not intended and we're looking into fixing it. Thanks!

Thank you for the update! I've never been more pleased about a mistake in my life
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    Since thats my house, Ill give ya a hint- Right side Hagraven, Left is Woodelf. Would really love to see the correct Hagraven cauldron.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since thats my house, Ill give ya a hint- Right side Hagraven, Left is Woodelf. Would really love to see the correct Hagraven cauldron.

Thanks, Sticky_Paws, hope you don't mind I used your pic. It was the best example I'd seen of the two items looking identical!! lol
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thanks, Gina, for letting us know! I've gotten 3 of these plans so far and didn't feel like I'd be able to sell the extras if it looked EXACTLY THE SAME as the Wood Elf Cauldron.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just so you're all aware, this likely won't be fixed until our next major update. When it is fixed, though, the cauldron(s) you own will simply automatically change.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Tks for update
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

oh, nice, thank you!!
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if Zenimax are unable to tell me which one is which correctly

Challenge accepted. Thenone in your picture used by wood elves is the Wood Elf Cauldron, and the one in the picture used by Hagravens is the Hagraven Cauldron. Winning!
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you're all aware, this likely won't be fixed until our next major update. When it is fixed, though, the cauldron(s) you own will simply automatically change.

Any chance we can get a preview of what it will look like? :-D
    Edited by Recremen on October 24, 2017 8:34PM
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭

Awesome, i will get into my Witches Hut on fine Day, thinking, what the Heck? By the way, this one loves the animated Skooma Bubbler, awesome
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    @Rittings not a problem at all. I had to do a double take when I saw it. At first I was thinking someone else did the exact same thing as I did, until I looked closer at the planters (aka daedric thrones and the vegitation/decor) :-) It caught me off guard more than anything. LoL. Im just hoping the new version of the cauldron turns out to be the witches brew pot... same as the one we see when we use the "crow caller". Fingers crossed.
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭

ahw, thanks for this post and the response. I really thought it lazyness, since the item icon on the recipe looked also the same..
    looking forward to the change!
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Sasco
    Sasco
    ✭✭
    SURELY this is a mistake?!?!?!

Don't call me Shirley!

I did wonder at it, but at least they are looking into it now
  • Kevin_of_Devinshire
    'Next Major Update?' How am I supposed to win my guilds haunted house contest with subpar displays.
  • eirinnpryderi
    eirinnpryderi
    ✭✭✭
    'Next Major Update?' How am I supposed to win my guilds haunted house contest with subpar displays.

Same thought as you
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

When is THAT? xD
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »

When is THAT? xD

Januaryish.
  • Ruse
    Ruse
    ✭✭✭

Can you show us what it's supposed to look like? I'm hoping like the one you summon for the event.

Thanks for the update :)
    Travels in Tamriel (screenshots + light RP blog)
    _.._.._.._.._.._.._

Jubilee | warden healer | white orc swamp witch
    Sarielle | templar healer | Imperial good girl

My Skyrim mods:
    Classic | SE
  • BrianDavion
    BrianDavion
    ✭✭✭✭

but you guys fixed an increased drop rate of furnishings much quicker. why is it that game devs are so much swifter to fix ADVANTAGIOUS bugs? :(
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

but you guys fixed an increased drop rate of furnishings much quicker. why is it that game devs are so much swifter to fix ADVANTAGIOUS bugs? :(

Right! It's not a priority to fix something that would be of benefit to the players, but they have to get right on any bug that is advantageous. To be fair, it is just a cosmetic thing, but why does it have to wait until the next major update? It can't be fixed during an incremental?
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

maybe one of these will be able to substitute
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/item-type/furnishing/hearth/cookware/cauldron/
    I've seen a couple "noble standing cauldrons" being sold in guild stores and they look pretty good
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So happy they're going to fix this.
    I made sure both my master crafters learned the recipe, in anticipation of something awesome.
  • HungryMonkey007

I don’t see this noted in the clockwork city patch notes. Was it fixed with the DLC or did you mean some other next major update?

• Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very welcome news! Now,think that they can give the Imperial fountain the same attention as this and the Skooma Bubbler? :(
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    This is very welcome news! Now,think that they can give the Imperial fountain the same attention as this and the Skooma Bubbler? :(

skooma bubbler was fixed. you just need to pick up and place it again, for the interactivity to be enables.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    Delphinia wrote: »

skooma bubbler was fixed. you just need to pick up and place it again, for the interactivity to be enables.

tysm :)
    I actually just found that out a few days ago thanks to a guildy.. but, what I meant was, I wonder if they'll give the Imperial Fountain the same consideration as they did for the bubbler and the cauldron.. If they can and are willing to fix those finally, then maybe they can fix the fountain. That's been an issue since housing was released at the beginning of the year :(
    I don't know how they can call it a "fountain" .. they should have titled it "fountain with clogged pump", then I wouldn't have been so excited and bought so many when it first came out.
    Edited by Delphinia on November 7, 2017 9:36PM
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh, sorry, misread your reply, oops! I blame the weather :P
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, you are totally fine! I really just appreciate you responding and helping pass along that very welcome info :)
    and as for me, I blame the weather and not having enough coffee :smiley:
  • Kehnara
    Kehnara

Is this ever going to be fixed? Went to make one today and it's still the same as the Wood Elf one :(@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Kehnara on December 17, 2017 3:53AM
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kehnara wrote: »

Is this ever going to be fixed? Went to make one today and it's still the same as the Wood Elf one :(@ZOS_GinaBruno

Next Major Update will be Q1 2018. So January at the *earliest*. Possibly not until March. Sucky? Yes.