The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for small-medium sized trading guild

vornim
vornim
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for a trading guild where I don't have a quota to keep or a requirement to stay active. ESO is my go-to MMO, but my friends don't play and I do have other games I enjoy playing as well. I often take long breaks (a month on average) from the game but I always come back. I'm looking for a guild where I can utilize a guild trader and guild bank and support the guild financially through crafting, trading, and donating/contributing without the risk of being kicked for taking a break to play some other games instead, or when life events strike.

All of the trading guilds I'm seeing on here have goals of 98% active members who will get kicked after 7 days of guild inactivity (or even have their own guild plugin to track your financial support) and are all too big to accept someone like me.

If anyone is interested in another member for a trading guild and doesn't have high pressure tasks for me to keep up with, feel free to invite me! I'd love to be a part of a trading community in ESO!

@KairoDasche
  • Robbie529
    Robbie529
    ✭✭
    Hello, As Above So Below may be the guild for you. Our vendor is located in Marbruk, which is a medium-sized market. We have no sales minimums or fees. We are a cross-faction guild. We have a weekly auction and raffle. Please contact @ Robbie529 if you are interested.