Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

my issue for the motif

charley222
charley222
✭✭✭✭
hello everyone
i just comeback looking how eso change , overall this looking better of before , i think the game have some really nice armor style or motif but they are a most useless :( this really break my heart , i really like the skinchanger , the issue is most crafting set are very average also monster set are so much better and take 2 slot , i think the game really need some skin transfer because anyone will weaken is character build for cosmetic purpose , player need choice and option , right now player have very limited option , let hope this issue will be fix and see so many armor style in the battlefield , i think a most every game have skin transfer these day ,,, thank you
Edited by charley222 on October 25, 2017 2:56PM
the wall of the covenant
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Style changing is said to be coming next year some time.
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Style changing is said to be coming next year some time.

great news because now 80% of the time style dont match build and in my case motif are waste
    the wall of the covenant