The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cp passives are active in no cp campaigns

Ultimate_Overlord
Ultimate_Overlord
✭✭✭
What the title says. Unique passives (like unchained etc) are working in all no cp campaigns pc eu. @ZOS_BrianWheeler
Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on October 25, 2017 7:25AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly Kyne is the below 50 campaign right?? When you go from lvl 49-50 on a character you won´t get kicked out of Cyrodil immediately. So it´s possible to use your CP and cp 160 gear once you hit lvl 50 in this campaign. However, next tie you log of or swap character, you won´t remain in the below 50 campaign.

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    If I remember correctly Kyne is the below 50 campaign right?? When you go from lvl 49-50 on a character you won´t get kicked out of Cyrodil immediately. So it´s possible to use your CP and cp 160 gear once you hit lvl 50 in this campaign. However, next tie you log of or swap character, you won´t remain in the below 50 campaign.

Even in that scenario, the cp passives are still disabled.

• Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    @Qbiken Its not possible to use your cp, as it is a no cp campaign (at least it wasnt possible since orsinium until this bug appeared).
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on October 25, 2017 7:20AM
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same thing with PC EU Sotha Sil. Its a 50+ NO CP campaign
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Qbiken wrote: »

Even in that scenario, the cp passives are still disabled.

When I levelled my Warden a few months ago in IC-sewers in Kyne I could use my CP once I hit lvl 50. The difference was that I applied my CP the same second I created my character. Not sure if that would make a difference, probably a bug in that case :P
  • magorim
    magorim
    ✭✭✭
    Same for Sotha Sil. CP passivs are active in no CP environments.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Wrobel @ZOS_RichLambert
    Magorim stamsorc
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm this. I realized it when my protection bubble popped at block. Fast fix needed.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe there is no more nCP in PvP ;).
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual