The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Membership Not Working

Rlos
Rlos
Anyone else have their ESO Plus membership not working? I logged on yesterday and it wasn’t there. I got an email on October 11th stating that the next day the 12th I will have successfully renewed my membership. On the 15th I noticed my membership was gone. Still have not heard from ZOS about this. I hope I am compensated for this. I have been a paying member for a while.
  • Rlos
    Rlos
    Just logged in after maintenance and my membership is working
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are lucky. When this happened to me it took 4 days for them to restore my membership. I did not receive the $2 that i should've been compensated for the down-time.

(I don't actually care about the $2 but it is the principle of the thing.)
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems ESO plus for xbox is set up for 30 days rather than for the month.....and doesn't always re-up in order to not create a stop and start break.

Just my observation ....
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on October 16, 2017 7:12PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Rlos
    Rlos
    It is just a frustrating thing they can’t get this membership thing right. I was a member when it first came out and quit due to frustration. I have been a member again for a number of months and things have been good until this. Thanks for your thoughts Apache Kid and New Black Smurf.
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup this is basically what just happened to me.
    Xbox One Na