The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC-EU # Advocatus Diaboli # EP PvP Vivec # LF members #

Kunina
Kunina
Soul Shriven
We are a newly formed free (play how you want) Ebonheart Pact PvP guild, playing on Vivec Campaign.

We started with some experianced PvP friends and now want to open the guild for new members that like a good vibe in the guild.

We are hoping for some decent players that want to join our journey for a couple of nights a week in PvP, and bring their own good Vibe into our guild ,to become part of our fun loving family.

We don’t accept people that "love drama" and spoil the fun for everyone else. We take our PvP seriously but having fun is our main goal.
Free means you're Free to do what you want. But if we are raiding I hope people will join us in our EP PvP Raid. The plan is to see what this guild brings us. We will support new members with our experience in PvP. Many of our existing members have been high ranked Raid leaders in other guilds and will bring the experiance and guidance to this guild.

I’m hoping that this guild will grow into one of the best guilds. (And in the best I Mean: Fun, Laugh, Good vibe, and more friends).
So if you are looking for a friendly PvP guild that stands for freedom, Heart for PvP, and want to have fun! Please give me a SHOUT in game.

Write a mail to @Stevo.Disorder. >:)
Edited by Kunina on October 24, 2017 9:20PM
  • Kunina
    Kunina
    Soul Shriven
    ^
    Edited by Kunina on October 24, 2017 9:16PM
  • Kunina
    Kunina
    Soul Shriven
    ^
    Edited by Kunina on October 24, 2017 9:16PM