The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pariah's Pinnacle and The Observatory Prior

ajm1946
ajm1946
✭✭✭
Does anyone know if either of the Pariah's Pinnacle or The Observatory Prior will be offered for sale when CWC goes live on the 23rd.
  • krisor67_ESO
    krisor67_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    yes they are both coming out on the 23rd
    DPS player, not big on PVP but will do it. Love the homestead part of the game, spend a lot of time decorating places.
  • BrianDavion
    BrianDavion
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes they are both coming out on the 23rd

only the observatory is, which is utterly over costed for what it is.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a gold option for either property?

I’m not going to drop 12K in crowns for the big one.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No gold option. At least they're not time limited.... *sigh* no more houses for me then, I'm not rich enough for ZOS to let me enjoy the game.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No gold option. At least they're not time limited.... *sigh* no more houses for me then, I'm not rich enough for ZOS to let me enjoy the game.

Dang. This is disappointing.

Ah well, back to the Lake Lodge I go....
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Rats! I just read the patch notes and saw the Orbservatory Prior mentioned with the update and thought "Cool, it's not time limited, and maybe will be available for gold." Too bad it's not, but as you say, at least it's not time limited.

But, there should be a gold option and tied to whatever achievement for completing the main quest in CWC. Still, I'm happy that it's at least NOT time limited. I didn't purchase enough Crowns on sale as I'd just moved and didn't have as much to budget for hobbies then. I'm hoping for a Crown Sale during Black Fredas so I can stock up and can then buy Orbservatory Prior at my leisure. Or, at least, I can wait until my next couple of ESO+ Crown allotments. I'd have enough after that, as I haven't purchased anything the last couple of months. With no time limit, I can be sure I have enough to purchase it without having to buy extra crowns at full price.

EDIT - what is the crown cost? I'm on XB.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on October 24, 2017 6:00PM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Rats! I just read the patch notes and saw the Orbservatory Prior mentioned with the update and thought "Cool, it's not time limited, and maybe will be available for gold." Too bad it's not, but as you say, at least it's not time limited.

But, there should be a gold option and tied to whatever achievement for completing the main quest in CWC. Still, I'm happy that it's at least NOT time limited. I didn't purchase enough Crowns on sale as I'd just moved and didn't have as much to budget for hobbies then. I'm hoping for a Crown Sale during Black Fredas so I can stock up and can then buy Orbservatory Prior at my leisure. Or, at least, I can wait until my next couple of ESO+ Crown allotments. I'd have enough after that, as I haven't purchased anything the last couple of months. With no time limit, I can be sure I have enough to purchase it without having to buy extra crowns at full price.

Don't buy it. It will be way overpriced for what it is. Like really. I wanted it pretty bad too but once I actually went into it on the PTS I was disappointed. Its pretty small, 3 outdoor areas that aren't connected to each other at all, 2 floors that are connected by an elevator that are both VERY small. This house should cost less than the Hunding's Palatial Hall, since the latter is bigger in every single way.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Don't buy it. It will be way overpriced for what it is. Like really. I wanted it pretty bad too but once I actually went into it on the PTS I was disappointed. Its pretty small, 3 outdoor areas that aren't connected to each other at all, 2 floors that are connected by an elevator that are both VERY small. This house should cost less than the Hunding's Palatial Hall, since the latter is bigger in every single way.

I have seen the PTS previews and, of course, will preview it myself before making an informed purchase based on what I feel it's value is, but I appreciate your input/opinion.

I purchased Tel Galen, which was time limited and was 10,000 crowns furnished. The cheapest of the limited time houses. Plus, I don't think that the Orbservatory is larger than Tel Galen. But, if someone could provide the Crown Price, that would be great. Thanks!
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12k crowns unfurnished, 15k furnished.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    12k crowns unfurnished, 15k furnished.

Thanks! I was able to see the unfurnished price on the website, but the furnished prices aren't listed.

Hmm...I guess it's just the novelty of the Prior? 'Cuz Tel Galen has more space from what I've been able to see, and it was 10K crowns FURNISHED. Ah well...I have time to decide and save up. But, if I do get it, it will probably be the unfurnished version as 15K is pretty steep for me. Even 12K is a bit more than I'd like, but I'll have to tour the place myself and see if it's worth it to me.