Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing Guild: Divine Design Alliance (PC/MAC, NA & EU)

dangerlucy
dangerlucy
✭✭
Divine Design Alliance is a social housing guild recruiting fellow housing addicts to join us. We've been around since Homestead and have about 360+ active members (on NA) and growing fast. We offer regular decorating and build contests with gold and furnishing prizes, finishing plan auctions, achievement runs, Guildhall, and also have an active Discord and Teamspeak servers. On NA We have a regular trader in Clockwork City. Check out our website at www.ddaguild.squarespace.com to learn more about us and see some of the incredible creations made by our members.

Our EU sister guild is just getting started but is looking for passionate members to help us bring our formula for supporting creativity to the EU.

Reply here for an invite, and let us know what server you're on, or contact any of these folks in game for an invite:
NA: @dangerlucy @Wueben
EU: @EftherAresden
Edited by dangerlucy on January 18, 2018 1:00PM
  • Amyxleexownsxu
    Amyxleexownsxu
    ✭✭✭
    Shoot me an inv @ScabbiaDelirium in game :) I own every house in vanilla +earthtear and am trying to decorate them all
    PC/NA Since Beta!
    CP 1165

Main
    Rank 27 EP Khajiit Stamblade | Derosianthe | 26k Achieves

Alts
    EP Redguard Stamcro | Reindallia
    EP Bosmer Stamden | Sathiriel
    EP Imperial Stamplar | Velinaszol
    EP Altmer Magsorc | Ophianthil
    EP Dunmer Magknight | Thelisarcis

Housing Enthusiast/Completionism Nerd
    Blood for the Pact!!!
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would love an invite. ( @ArdethValmara ). I have several homes that I'd love to decorate much more, but the ones pictured on your guild website are so much more beautiful than mine! I'd love to learn some design tips.
  • dangerlucy
    dangerlucy
    ✭✭
    Invites are incoming! See you in game soon.
  • dangerlucy
    dangerlucy
    ✭✭
    We had a contest to decorate and build Tombs last week. Visit our website to see pics of the entries!

Reply here or contact me (@dangerlucy) in-game for an invite.
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    I'd also love an invite, if you're stil recruiting!

@Eatmyface is also myin-game name :)
  • sexyphenix
    Checked out your website and would love an invite please. My in-game name @SexyPhenix
  • dangerlucy
    dangerlucy
    ✭✭
    sexyphenix wrote: »
    Checked out your website and would love an invite please. My in-game name @SexyPhenix

I just missed you! We'll throw you an invite right away.
  • dangerlucy
    dangerlucy
    ✭✭
    October is going to be an incredible month for housing fun! We've just posted the latest results of our Enchanted Forest contest: https://ddaguild.squarespace.com/home/2017/10/1/enchanted-forests

This month we'll be tackling Ald Velothi Harbour House and having a host of Halloween themed contests and events. Contact us in-game or reply here for an invite to join the fun!
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    well no plans to make a clone guild on [ eso eu pc ]?
    Edited by Sheyta on October 1, 2017 2:45PM
  • Afafrenferr
    Afafrenferr
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite as well, please! @Afafrenfere in game.
    PC/NA
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in DDA. Haven't been brave enough to do a contest entry but if you're into housing, it's the guild to be in!!
  • DestructoKitty
    I'm not on PC but would love to connect and share ideas with you outside of the game. Some other housing enthusiasts and I are working on putting together a couple of Bands (on the app Band) called ESO Database (will be a comprehensive collection of furniture items, where they are found, what materials are needed to craft them, who can craft them on the various platforms) & ESO Decor (housing community with photo albums having a digital magazine type format, brand new).
  • edwiges
    edwiges
    Wow I looked at your site and I'm definatelly interested in being part of DDA!! Would you be so kind to invite me please?? @karolbw in game
    Edited by edwiges on October 8, 2017 7:23PM
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    DDA is an amazing guild - a big, happy family of creative designers and homesteaders who are always supportive, often hilarious, and generally a bloody good lot. :) If you're an artistic visionary, a brazen nerd, or just a daft bugger who enjoys great company, there is no substitute. <3
  • dangerlucy
    dangerlucy
    ✭✭
    haha! yes, we have plenty of daft buggers in the guild. :wink:
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    Would like guild invite pse @ajm1946
  • dangerlucy
    dangerlucy
    ✭✭
    You bet! Invite sent.
  • dangerlucy
    dangerlucy
    ✭✭
    ajm1946 wrote: »
    Would like guild invite pse @ajm1946

Tried to invite you but your guilds are full. PM me in game if you get a free slot.

• ChuckBbaguette
    ChuckBbaguette
    ✭✭✭
    dangerlucy wrote: »
    Divine Design Alliance is a social housing guild recruiting fellow housing addicts to join us. We've been around since Homestead and have about 260+ active members and growing fast. We offer regular decorating and build contests with gold and furnishing prizes, finishing plan auctions, achievement runs a guildhall (Hakkvilds) and also have an active Discord and Teamspeak servers. We also sometimes have a trader. check out our website at www.ddaguild.squarespace.com to learn more about us and see some of the incredible creations made by our members.

Reply here for an invite, or contact any of these folks in game for an invite:
    @dangerlucy @Wueben @gamerghoul @Nondyan

Edited by ChuckBbaguette on October 26, 2017 9:39AM
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    LOL! That trailer is EPIC!!! :D Luce is going to fall off her chair! <3
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDA is an amazing guild, with very talented and awesome people. And the film work by @ChuckBbaguette is simply amazing and much appreciated!
    Edited by Delphinia on November 1, 2017 10:21PM
  • WaterBearer
    WaterBearer
    ✭✭
    Edited by WaterBearer on January 30, 2018 8:42PM
  • gjohnson146
    gjohnson146
    ✭✭
    Gamertag: SmokinutSS
    NA XBOX ONE
    I would love to get into housing more and to contribute to your guild. Please invite! Thanks!
  • dangerlucy
    dangerlucy
    ✭✭
    Gamertag: SmokinutSS
    NA XBOX ONE
    I would love to get into housing more and to contribute to your guild. Please invite! Thanks!

We're PC/MAC, so I don't think we'll be able to invite you. If you join the N/A PC server, let us know!
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    Dang, shame you're not on EU :(
    - PC EU -
    I JUST WANT MORE DAMN HOUSE ITEM SLOTS.
    Kireth Telvanni - Dunmer - MagSorc

The Ending of Words is AlmSiVi.

Accept Mephala's Embrace.
  • dangerlucy
    dangerlucy
    ✭✭
    Skeletalkk wrote: »

We're setting up an EU sister guild now actually. I'll post an update here when the EU is up and running.
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    dangerlucy wrote: »
    Skeletalkk wrote: »

We're setting up an EU sister guild now actually. I'll post an update here when the EU is up and running.

Fantastic! I'm so excited!
    - PC EU -

• ChuckBbaguette
    ChuckBbaguette
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

Divine design Alliance EU is Open:)

We are on the recruitment phase for Passionte Homsteaders !!

@ here,an invitation will be sent to you.

Cordially.
    Edited by ChuckBbaguette on January 16, 2018 4:42PM
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    @Skeletalkk
    thank you!! :D
    - PC EU -