The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Finally, finished dam witchs festival grind quest!

Altaire
Altaire
✭✭✭
Now I can go back to normal and just explore.
I'd rather be lost in the woods than grinding on a timer.
good loot, yes. gifted to guildies/friends.

sad to say, not one spooky quest from ZoS, but a few guilds are doing what they can.
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You aren’t going to like any of other “holiday events” either than. This one is actually the most laid back. The rest are specific grinds. Sorry to break it to you....

However good news is that since Zo$ is lazy, you only have to do it once per character and not each year.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least this one you can just play any regular PvE and get the rewards, the fact dungeons are one of the better methods is nice for PvE players.

It does duck for PvP players but then the reverse is true when Midyear Mayhem happens.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Rawkan
    Rawkan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're acting like you're forced to participate. I'll never understand why people do things they don't enjoy at all just for some achievement points and title that means nothing.

What happened to just having fun playing a game?
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rawkan wrote: »
    You're acting like you're forced to participate. I'll never understand why people do things they don't enjoy at all just for some achievement points and title that means nothing.

Finally someone who understands it.

I hardly have any achievement which requires me to do stuff i don't like, ie master fisherman. Achievements also don't mean squat. It's just a nice to have which you unlock as you progress. Grinding an achievement should be called a chore.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawkan wrote: »

Well, you ARE forced to participate if you want that witch's cottage ... :|
  • Catulo
    Catulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Well, you ARE forced to participate if you want that witch's cottage ... :|

You can buy it with crowns instead.
    PC/EU
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Life Festival is pretty cool. My favourite by far.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.