The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why can't I launder stolen 'treasures' and use them to furnish my house?

twev
twev
✭✭✭✭✭
Seems kinda stupid that I see lots of stuff I loot that I can't use.

Also seems stupid that I see lots of small item stuff on desks and shelves I can't even loot.

And why can't I read the bookshelves in the Hews Bane Outlaws Refuge?
The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, obviously in the wrong forum.
    I forgot to go to the main forum page, and I can't edit this to make it go away.

My apologies for being a dope.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have heard that some stolen itmes can be laundered and placed in your house, not sure wich one exactly but i agree, it would be nice if i could place those stolen objects in my house.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Kahina
    Kahina
    ✭✭✭
    sudaki_eso wrote: »
    I have heard that some stolen itmes can be laundered and placed in your house, not sure wich one exactly ...

Stolen furniture items. Mostly small house items AFAIK. You collect quite a few as a thief.

The rest don't have models so it likely won't happen.