The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

More information on campaign adjustments?

Nermy
Nermy
✭✭✭✭✭
We'll be making campaign adjustments when Update 16 goes live, and will post more information about it in the next few days.

10 days ago now Gina.

Definition of 'few'
determiner, pronoun, & adjective

1. a small number of.
2. used to emphasise how small a number of people or things is.

Need I go on? I think we deserve something, I'm dying to know what it is!!!

200_s.gif

Edited by Nermy on October 20, 2017 5:09PM
@Nermy
Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Closing one 7 day campaign...and if they've really been putting a lot of thought into it and agonizing over Cyrodiil changes, opening another 30 day. This is all that I'm expecting.
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you're frustrated, but remember the statement I made earlier was in regards to ability changes and not performance. Now that said, we do have several performance improvements coming in Update 16 (Monday for PC) that will help improve the frame rate and loading screens - this includes Cyrodiil.

So this must be the improvements. Get ready for a few extra fps...and probably no noticeable improvement on load screens. Viola! Improvements were made, job well done.
    Options
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great. Awesome news. :|
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
    Options