The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

witches festival unplayable PS4 EU

Lord_Etrigan
Lord_Etrigan
✭✭✭✭
PS4 EU

To say I'm irritated is an understatement,
I'm trying to level my warden. but every time I even come near another player or dolmen I get kicked from the server.

I'm so close to uninstalling the game.
Edited by Lord_Etrigan on October 20, 2017 4:40PM
PS4 EU
Lord Etrigan (Former Emperor): PVE High Elf Sorcerer
Nyssa al Ghul: PVP Nightblade Wood Elf (Ganker)
Lady-Death : PVP High Elf Sorcerer (8 x Campaigns Former Empress and Grand Warlord) Retired:(
Achmed-Silence I keel you: PVP Dark Elf Nightblade (Suicide Bomber)
I'm with stupid: PVP Argonian Magic Temp (Group support and healer).

Guild:
The Order of Stolas (Founder and Guild Master)

Faction: Aldmeri Dominion

Her Royal Highness Queen Ayrenn Arana wants You for Dominion.
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!
  • Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. Cause I would throw away an entire game's worth of content over one temporary holiday event too. :|

In all seriousness though you may want to change the title of the thread to include PS4 EU to see if anyone else is having an issue on your platform. That should be more helpful in sending up red flags.
    Edited by Resfeber on October 20, 2017 4:39PM
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • Lord_Etrigan
    Lord_Etrigan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Resfeber wrote: »
    Yeah. Cause I would throw away an entire game's worth of content over one temporary holiday event too. :|

In all seriousness though you may want to change the title of the thread to include PS4 EU to see if anyone else is having an issue on your platform. That should be more helpful in sending up red flags.

Thanks and corrected.

It's not just the festival, It's been going on for weeks now even in Cyro. The lag, DC, Skills not working. You get to a point where u say F** it.

Edited by Lord_Etrigan on October 20, 2017 6:46PM
    PS4 EU
    Lady-Death : PVP High Elf Sorcerer (8 x Campaigns Former Empress and Grand Warlord) Retired:(

Guild:

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PS4 NA and don't have the issue. It may be local.
  • Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks and corrected.

It's not just the festival, It's been going on for weeks now even in Cyro. The lag, DC, Skills not working. You get to a point where u say F** it and hit them where it hurts...In the pocket.

Neh I get it. Hope you figure out what the cause is.
    I'd cancel your sub if you aren't happy and are looking to speak with your money.

However, another quick suggestion though is I'd remove any mention of 'rebellion' as the mods here don't like discussions of protests. Not really worth getting their attention in a bad way when you're just looking for info.

God speed, sir. Hope more PS4 people poke in. If no one else is having this problem you may wanna try poking through the Support section for local connection stuff like jlme said.
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event may be bad with all the players and lag but just hold out till November. Heard theres a performance boost coming with clockwork city.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4 EU and have no issues with anything op reported. Sorry to be obvious but check things are good your end - is internet wireless or cable? May get better results with cable. Can check speed on ps4.
  • Lord_Etrigan
    Lord_Etrigan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    PS4 EU and have no issues with anything op reported. Sorry to be obvious but check things are good your end - is internet wireless or cable? May get better results with cable. Can check speed on ps4.

thanks for all the advice guys. I'm on LAN cable and able to be on utube and other online games at the same time. Not saying my internet is the best but also not the worst.

decided to skip the event as it will just get my blood pressure high lol. Trying Cyro and if that fails then I will be playing something else until end of event.
    PS4 EU

Guild:

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thanks for all the advice guys. I'm on LAN cable and able to be on utube and other online games at the same time. Not saying my internet is the best but also not the worst.

decided to skip the event as it will just get my blood pressure high lol. Trying Cyro and if that fails then I will be playing something else until end of event.

If you want Plunder Skulls, you could try nMSA. It gives full mob XP and each round is 3-5 minutes meaning you will get a Plunder Skull with each round in the chest. And you are not having to compete with 50 other people in some Dolmen or Dungeon. It's your own personal instance.
  • Lord_Etrigan
    Lord_Etrigan
    ✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »

If you want Plunder Skulls, you could try nMSA. It gives full mob XP and each round is 3-5 minutes meaning you will get a Plunder Skull with each round in the chest. And you are not having to compete with 50 other people in some Dolmen or Dungeon. It's your own personal instance.

Thanks, not to bothered with skulls, completed the event on my main. I just want to level my Warden.
    PS4 EU

Guild:

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprisingly ps4 NA isnt a lag fest, but in saying this this 'event' seems empty and no one seems to be bothering with it (levelling or plundering)

With your disconnecting issuse thouthouif its not resolved now. If your country has good phone/mobile data' have you tried tethering off your phone?
    Lots of people in my country have to do this, to be able to somewhat play the game, due to zos bad server quality.