Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

First greetings and Thank you :)

Wrymn
Wrymn
✭✭✭
Hello you all :)

Firstly want to thank you Zenimax for all the hard work you put into this game. I think the determination of all the developers was amazing and you made this game one big masterpiece :D The entire development team did just amazing job from the entire game, to adding entire collision detection system within one week or reworking entire starting zones from player feedback. :>

You did really great job Zenimax and I cannot wait for Video (Hope you will make some) with your first impressions of the launch hour to see people hopping into the game, while you eating sweetrolls (maybe Skooma as well??) :D

I pre-ordered Imperial edition without hesitation since I am old Elder Scrolls fan and because this game had something new, something special that will keep me attached to it for many, many years. So again thank you again :)

I am also looking forward to this forum as well as debating, chatting and maybe arguing o.O with all you fellow ESO players and moderators :DDDD

So lets hop in into the game! And good luck you all xD
  • Jerdeh
    Jerdeh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wrymn wrote: »
    Hello you all :)

Firstly want to thank you Zenimax for all the hard work you put into this game. I think the determination of all the developers was amazing and you made this game one big masterpiece :D The entire development team did just amazing job from the entire game, to adding entire collision detection system within one week or reworking entire starting zones from player feedback. :>

You did really great job Zenimax and I cannot wait for Video (Hope you will make some) with your first impressions of the launch hour to see people hopping into the game, while you eating sweetrolls (maybe Skooma as well??) :D

I pre-ordered Imperial edition without hesitation since I am old Elder Scrolls fan and because this game had something new, something special that will keep me attached to it for many, many years. So again thank you again :)

I am also looking forward to this forum as well as debating, chatting and maybe arguing o.O with all you fellow ESO players and moderators :DDDD

So lets hop in into the game! And good luck you all xD

I also want to thank Zenimax for the hard work and time that they have used to create this magnificent game. I'm very exited and happy to finally delve deeper into the game.

Thank you Zenimax! :)
    Been playing since betas 2014
  • Rat_puss7
    Rat_puss7
    Soul Shriven
    *** you bethesda for not releasing a sequel to Skyrim
    Edited by Rat_puss7 on October 20, 2017 6:56AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rat_puss7 wrote: »
    You necro'd a thread that's three years old just to write that? :/
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rat_puss7 wrote: »

The forum necromancy is everywhere lately. Seriously, how did this 3 1/2 old thread without a single response until now even come up? I can't think of any search terms that wouldn't have brought up more relevant and current threads than this.

At any rate, welcome to the forums @Rat_puss7 , I don't imagine you'll be here long. This is Zenimax forum and game, if you want Bethesda to see your feedback, go troll their forums instead.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a nice thread it was - sad that the original author quit the game in the first month.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know...

It is a necro. But its a sweet post and I like it.

Thank you, ZoS for a game that I have been playing since ... about 2 months or so after OP
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis