The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA Looking For Guilds/Group to Grind Undaunted Skill line

leem1988
leem1988
✭✭✭
Looking For Guilds/Group to Grind Undaunted Skill line by sharing quest from Bolgrul at the enclave.
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just do all the dungeons.
    norm and vet
  • leem1988
    leem1988
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I know, I'm just getting tired of running dungeons all day just to grind up Undaunted.
  • Kurevin
    Kurevin
    Hello Leem, I am an officer of a social guild that has many members that love to run dungeons. With the witches festival coming up you can bet that a lot of us will be running through dungeons to level our undaunted. It could be a great experience to run dungeons with some fun people to the point where it’s enjoyable and not boring. If you’re interested in knowing more, feel free to let me know!