The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Flame damage and spell power

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
Almost all the main skills of a magicka DK do flame damage, does spell power increments the flame damage the same as any other set that increments the flame damage?
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes - spell damage will boost any elemental and magic damage.
    Options
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    All Damage that costs magicka are calculated using your spell damage *10.05 + max magicka as base factor. After this you will have a value that will be increased by cps and passives.
    Edited by Vesper_BR on October 19, 2017 12:15PM
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
    XBOX ONE - NA - EBONHEART PACT BRASIL
    Options
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since OP's question is answered, anyone know how it works with healing? Shields? I think spell 'damage' boosts all magicka effects.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Options
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    Healings are calculated the way as damage, but shields only use max pools to calculate.
    Edited by Vesper_BR on October 19, 2017 7:47PM
    VESPER BR - MAGICKA DRAGONKNIGHT - GRAND OVERLORD + FLAWLESS CONQUEROR (1070 CP / 01-01-2018)
    Options
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vesper_BR that is what I was hoping to hear. Thanks for the info! :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Options
  • Vesper_BR
    Vesper_BR
    ✭✭✭
    @Vesper_BR that is what I was hoping to hear. Thanks for the info! :)

;)
    Options