The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Fisherman's Friend ESO Fishing Guides

mrplops
mrplops
✭✭✭
Hello friends. <Fisherman's Friend> is happy to bring you an updated fishing guides. The guides goes over basic topics from how fishing works to how to sell ambrosia.

Here are the links to our guides. We hope you find them useful and improve your fishing experience.

**New Guide**
Fisherman's Friend ESO Bait Grinding / Farming Guide, with video
  1. Fisherman's Friend ESO Fishing Guide
  2. Fisherman's Friend ESO Bait Guide
  3. Fisherman's Friend ESO Trade Guide For New Fishers
  4. Fisherman's Friend ESO Fishing Maps
  5. Fisherman's Friend ESO Fishing Addons

Also, if you are looking for people to fish with consider joining <Fisherman's Friend>. We are a fishing / trade guild and its a lot of fun :) For an invite send a mail / message to @mrplops in game or visit our site at http://FishermansFriend.info

Cheers and good luck fishing!
Edited by mrplops on May 4, 2017 7:02PM
  • mrplops
    mrplops
    ✭✭✭
    Update on Fishermans Friend: The guild is not active any more. There is a new fishing guild called the The Lucky Lure. It is not really active (at the moment) but maybe you can make it so :)

I apologize for not dealing with the invites but I had some serious medical problems and had to stop playing. However, I think I'm returning to ESO and might help out running the guild.

Let me know if you would like an invite.

Sorry again to all the people I didn't reply to but I was unable to play for about 5 months
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad your on the mend.

I will say fishing in groups of people is so much better than solo. Too bad my guild list is full.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"