The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Less used morph Aka Clouding Swarm

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
When you did this update you wanted to target the less used morphs. However this one wasn't even mentioned. This used to be such a great ultimate. Now I've haven't even seen it used in pvp at all. Why wasn't this changed. Why is the name still clouding.

My friends all joke about this change even after a year. If I mention a bug on a skill we all joke about how when you fix it it will now "Teleport you behind the enemy "

Templar Jabs % broken? Don't worry next patch it will "Teleport you behind the enemy"

Warden ice fortress not working? Don't worry next patch it will "Teleport you behind the enemy"

Please change this move back to its former glory. As a nightblade I could already do the exact same thing this morph does.
  • Mivryna
    Mivryna
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't you already turn invisible as a nightblade, too? The move provides about five really big attacks in a row without having to use Magicka. I quite like it, myself.
    Options