The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Character voices in BGs

valkyrie93
valkyrie93
✭✭✭✭✭
Haven't seen this talked about anywhere...but I think it's a super nice little detail that you can hear everyone character's speak/yell stuff in battlegrounds. I've only recently started playing battlegrounds and at first I thought it was just random npcs yelling stuff like 'they have our relic!' 'we must get the relic back!' etc. But last night i realised it's actually the characters of people you're grouped with speaking?! since I was with a female khajiit and it was a female khajiit's voice, a male orc and so on.... correct me if i'm wrong.. also, if it's super obvious then I'm slow

Only thing is i wish you could hear how your own toon sounds... I've always wondered how she would sound speaking, it's the female dunmer voice G that she has (are the dunmer and altmer voices the same? idk). I have a friend who plays a toon with that exact voice so I guess I could just enter a BG with them and listen when their toon yells.

Just think it's a nice detail A+ ZOS
PC EU
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In left 4 dead for example you can also use a few key bindings to make your character say basic things like "help" or laugh.

Would be nice to have it here too

PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar