Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I made some sweetrolls

Unn_Cygnus
Unn_Cygnus
✭✭✭
I had a go at making sweetrolls. I used scone dough so it would hold its shape and glace icing to give it some extra sweetness.
fvwa4jcxwej1.jpg

• Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look pretty yummy, I could eat one right now :)

Also do not open this spoiler or else... you've been warned.
    tumblr_nrg9sjAp6C1usddzto2_1280.jpg
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Like the idea of scones as the base.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • FooWasHere
    FooWasHere
    ✭✭✭
    @menedhyn Yes, very accessible and works for any occasion! Nom-Nom! <3
    -Foo
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give some, ples o:)
    PC/EU
  • Unn_Cygnus
    Unn_Cygnus
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the lovely comments. For me they tasted best sliced and filled with strawberry jam and clotted cream. I'm not sure I'd make them again though.
    I'd like to have a go at making the moon sugar bananas, using maple syrup since moon sugar isn't available.
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had assumed that a sweetroll might taste similar to honeyed bread, or perhaps better still a cinnamon or vanilla bun - not too sweet or overbearing.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Unn_Cygnus
    Unn_Cygnus
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, they weren't very sweet at all, and that's why the jam was a nice addition Menedhyn.