The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

there are any solo quests?

Danteanz
Danteanz
✭✭
Main quest, Fighter guild quest, Mage guild quest

I know they are solo quests. but except them, are there any solo quests?
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess all quests but the trials and possibly a few dungeon ones are solo?

Edit; In my opinion all quests but the trial ones and certain dungeons can be done solo. If you're a good solo player at max cp you should be able to handle most normal dungeons. Craglorn might be a bit tricky, but should be doable
    Edited by Runschei on October 15, 2017 2:01PM
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are only limited quests that involve solo instances, if that is what you are asking. Outside group dungeons and trials pretty much all can be done solo but other players will be doing them too. As MMOs go, ESO is very solo-friendly indeed, but if you want to do all the quests without others around you then MMOs are clearly not as suited to you as single-player CRPGs would be.

I've no idea frankly where your question is coming from, but hopefully between @Runschei and me we've covered all possible angles.
    Edited by Tandor on October 15, 2017 2:27PM
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    There are only limited quests that involve solo instances, if that is what you are asking. Outside group dungeons and trials pretty much all can be done solo but other players will be doing them too. As MMOs go, ESO is very solo-friendly indeed, but if you want to do all the quests without others around you then MMOs are clearly not as suited to you as single-player CRPGs would be.

I've no idea frankly where your question is coming from, but hopefully between @Runschei and me we've covered all possible angles.

Yeah. If OP wants to go super solo and not run into other players at all, I suggest being in Maelstorm Arena at all times.
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    only repetative quests. Thieves guild, Dark Brotherhood and some of Craglorn dailies.
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All quests are solo quests. Apart from trials, dungeons and some of the Craglorn quests.
    Edited by MattT1988 on October 19, 2017 8:14AM